Chapter 31 Garret

I have never been so turned on by food in my whole life. Every sigh, every groan, went straight to my crotch. I have been essentially hiding in the pantry for a good fifteen minutes now, trying to convince my raging hard-on to calm down. Each time I think I am getting somewhere, she makes another delectable noise and I am back to square one.

She even came over at one point to ask if I needed help finding whatever I was looking for. I made up some bullshit excuse about mentally sending a grocery list through to the castle.

I sigh and readjust myself, pulling my shirt down to cover my bulge that isn't going anywhere. Then I go and get some pizza for myself. With a full plate, I sit on the couch and go to take a bite. I stupidly glance at Eve and my mouth immediately goes dry. Her wet tongue shoots out to snare a tendril of cheese, before washing over both her plump top and bottom lips.

Her fingers then slide into her mouth, one at a time, as she licks them clean. I feel myself get impossibly hard. Reece leans over and whispers in my ear.

"That's pure food porn man. You need to get the King to outlaw pizza... if anyone else saw that..." I gulp, stuffing a whole piece in my mouth before something crude falls out of my mouth.

Eve sighs and places her plate on the coffee table. Leaning back in contentment, eyes closed, she rubs her belly.

"I've never felt so full. I'm stuffed to the hilt. I think I'm having a food baby!" She groans. I bite my lip, suppressing my own groan. I'd love to see her stuffed to the hilt, carrying a real baby, my baby.

"I'm going to get changed and explore while you slow pokes finish your meal." She surges to her feet, grabs her gym bag, and heads upstairs.

"Holy shit!" Darius says, tossing the cushion aside to readjust himself. "I never thought of pizza being sex food." Reece nods dumbly between us.

"Did you see her tongue on her fingers!" He breathes out. "She was very... thorough."

"Stuffed to the hilt," I murmur. We sit in silence, replaying the scene in our heads. "Fuck this. I need a cold shower." I pass the rest of my pizza over to Reece and head upstairs. I shove open the door to the bathroom and grind to a halt.

There she is! Ass up in the air, her moist lips visible to my gaze. Her lower moist lips that is, as she bends to pull her new underwear up. She lets out a swift gasp and red-faced, hurriedly pulls them up. It is a thong and leaves nothing to the imagination. I'm not sure it makes things any better. She turns to shrug on a cropped singlet and shoves me back out the door.

"Try knocking next time!" She says as the door closes in my face. I stand dumbly, before dazedly going back downstairs. I am going to have to rub one out now. There is no way my cock is going down on its own after that. I walk to the downstairs bathroom, shove the door open and blink through the steam.

Reece and Darius stand frozen, staring at me in surprise. While my own surprise makes my jaw drop, as I see their cocks in each other's hands. Darius gives a nervous laugh.

"It feels better when someone else does it. We just pretend it's her. You know, help each other out. The bond helps us feel ok about it. Still straight." I don't know who he's trying to convince but right now I don't care. Dragons live a very long time and have tried just about everything there is. While caught off guard, I'm fine with it.