Chapter 42 Eve

We have ambled out of our showers in our towels, body aches starting to kick in, as our healing powers close our wounds and work on our bruises.

"Fuck that was a good session! I need to train with you more often." I say, slumping onto the bench in front of my locker. Reece grabs out the liniment gel from his locker and sits down beside me. Snatching the large tube off him, I squeeze some out and begin working on his arms.

"It was. As always." He agrees, leaning forward and kissing my forehead. I smile at him. Just like old times. Beat the shit out of each other, then help patch each other up. Something familiar and normal from my old life. I motion for him to turn and start releasing the knots in his back, while he groans in pleasure.

Each little groan does something to my insides and reminds me of the sounds we used to make in the shower. The touch of his skin and his scent overloads my senses. I push my thighs together and try to think of wrinkly grandmas and abused animals needing to be rescued. Hoping to push my arousal away.

Reece spins suddenly, taking the gel off me and turning me so my back is to him and I straddle the bench. I groan as he digs into my knots. Jesus that feels good! After working my back, his magic fingers slide down my arms, kneading the muscles as I slump back against him, boneless.

He nuzzles my face with his.

"Jesus Eve, you need to stop making those pleasure sounds with your mouth." He whispers in my ear. "It's making things happen below."

"I can't help it; it feels so good." I groan, feeling him twitch against my lower back. I let out a louder moan of pleasure, as he pushes harder at my knots. He freezes, trying to gather his wits before he wraps his arms around my front, nose to my neck, breathing me in.
I

reach up my hands, sliding them over the back of his neck and twining my fingers in his damp hair. His hips rock into my lower back, letting me feel how rock-hard he is. The scent of my arousal perfumes the air. He growls as his restraint crumbles.

"Fuck! Eve. You stop me if I go too far, or you don't like it. Or you can tell me to stop now." I turn to face him and place his hand over my racing heart. My pulse is thudding in my ears, my lower region is embarrassingly wet. My need is growing. He looks me in the eyes and lets me see his lust, his need, his honesty, and his love.

"Are you sure baby?" He asks, trying to gather the last of his resolve. I press my lips to his, before sucking on his lower lip. He groans, pulling me to him as I sweep my tongue into his mouth. His own leaps forward to meet mine, tangling and reacquainting themselves.
O

ne hand fists my hair and his other arm wraps around my waist, pulling me over his lap and securing me to him as he pillages my mouth. My legs circle his waist of their own accord, as my hips rock against his.

We pull back for air, his lips leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw and neck. His hand leaves my hair to unhook the towel tuck, before he gently tugs the towel away. His hands slide down to cup my breasts, thumbs circling and brushing my nipples as his mouth crashes back on mine. The feel of my skin directly on his makes me whimper with need. My skin hunger, drowning me in the feel of him.

"Fuck Reece!" I lift my ass, yanking his towel away. I resettle so his length slides over my pussy lips, coating him in my lubricant. My eyes roll and I whimper as the head of his cock bumps my clit.

"Jesus, you're so wet for me." Reece rasps. His hands cup my butt cheeks and his forehead presses against mine as he struggles for control.

So I take it from him. Lifting myself and angling my hips, I slip the head of him in. He hisses as he tries not to move, giving me time to adjust, giving me a chance to back out. Reece is rather a size giant in the endowment category.
I

move a little and push down gaining a few inches inside me, feeling him stretch me to the limit. I move slowly with what I have allowed in. My muscles start to relax enough so I can start accepting more, as I begin to open to him. Slowly, inch by inch, I fight to take him in. He's nearly there but I can't fit anymore. His arms scoop under my knees and he surges the last few inches home.

"Fuck, I forgot how tight you are." Reece pants. "Are you ok?" I nod, biting my lip. He gives a few shallow thrusts to ease my muscles before all but withdrawing. Then he surges back in. I cry out. He's so hard inside me, I can feel the ridges of his hardened veins rubbing me as he moves. He does this a few times before he starts to set a brutal pace. His hands are on my hips, slamming me down as he thrusts up. "Jesus baby, I'm not going to last long, it's been so long since I've been buried in you."

The noises coming from my throat are pure animalistic need. His are low feral growls. His beast peeking from his eyes. His lips reclaim mine as he tries to slow his pace, a hand moving to hold me closer across my upper back, his other hand snaking between us to pinch and roll my clit. I can feel my orgasm beginning to build, the tight knot forming and winding tighter. My muscles begin to clench him as he moves.

"That's it, baby. Let go. Cum for me!" Reece demands. And Jesus do I cum. Hard and violent. Cries of pleasure fall from my mouth. Reece fists my hair, watching my face as I fall apart for him. "So fucking beautiful! You are mine!" He declares possessively, speeding up his thrusts now with urgency, his wolf shining in his eyes.

He steals glances at my neck, his fangs descending in his mouth. He shuts his eyes and turns his head to the side, trying to resist his urge to mark me. It's harder for him this time because he knows I am his and he is mine. It's only his sense of chivalry standing in the way.

Reece is my forever, he is my mate. By turning his head to resist temptation, he has bared his neck to me, leaving me fighting against the same instincts as him. Only, I don't have the same reason to hold back.

Reece wants to but doesn't think I'm ready. My fangs descend and I lunge, piercing his skin and sinking deep. He cries out in surprise, his hips stuttering as he swells inside me, riding the line of pleasure and pain before he roars out his pleasure. Coming in warm spurts deep inside me. His cock swelling impossibly bigger. I retract my teeth and lick his wound, only to have him turn and bite down on my own neck.

Pain shocks me as he slices through muscle, biting down deep. Then I feel the joining of our souls and am overwhelmed with an orgasm so powerful, I see stars. Our mate link clicks into place. I feel his joy, his love pouring through the bond to me, our bond is the purest thing I have ever felt.

I dazedly look at his eyes swimming with emotion and cup his cheek.

"Now I am yours, now I am home," I tell him, baring my soul to him.

"You always were my home." He smiles softly and kisses me gently. I go to move off him as we are probably already running late for dinner by now. But Reece holds my hips still. He's still hard, harder than when we started.

'I love you but I won't survive round two, and we are late." I scold him.

"Hmmm yeah, we will probably need to get a late dinner." He says looking amused. "I knotted when you marked me. Pure instinct. Not planned, promise. I think we are going to be stuck here awhile."

"You did what?" I say in disbelief. Well, that's new! "Dibs not telling the guys that we will be late because your cock's stuck." I laugh. "Tell them to keep us some dinner though." Reece chuckles and lies back on the bench, pulling me with him. He grabs his towel and props it under his head and then pulls mine up and over us, to cover our essential bits as much as possible.

We lie there basking in the emotional buzz coming from each other, while Reece traces soothing circles on my back. I let my eyelids flutter closed, deciding a power nap is in order.

Whoop! Finally a completed mating! How did Reece do?
Vote if you enjoyed this chapter :)