Chapter 47 Eve

What the actual fuck! I'm literally going to kick his ass. This is beyond being possessive! How am I supposed to train today? How is anyone going to take me seriously, if every inch of me is covered in hickies! I growl as I take in my ravished appearance in the mirror.
T

hen I remember how I got those marks. The sensation of his lips and teeth on my skin. I shiver as I remember the sensation of him fucking the daylights out of me. And that tongue... That tongue of his was sheer magic! Ok, maybe I won't kick his ass after all.

I jump, startled, as the bathroom door is thrown open. Darius stalks towards me with the darkened eyes of the predator he is. He's still wearing only his boxers, his muscles rippling as he moves, stopping a hair's breadth away, his nostrils flaring as he scents me.

"Eve." He says huskily, running a finger up my arm. "It's very difficult to sleep with the smell of your arousal flooding my senses, so very early in the morning." I shiver under his intense stare, as he runs his fingers over the marks Garret has left. "It's also very difficult to walk away, when you are so very, very naked." I swallow hard.

Well shit, that was a loaded statement if ever I heard one. The heat of his gaze scorches my skin and I feel myself dampen. He grins at me knowingly.

He backs me against the basin, holding my hips, before rubbing his thickness against me through his satin boxers and groaning. I am supposed to be training the warriors in twenty minutes, but this walking mountain of temptation looks ready to throw those plans out the window.

Darius buries his nose in my hair.

"I'm supposed to be training soon," I smirk. Loving the idea of having him panting for me all day.

"Reece!" He yells. "Can you take the training group this morning? Our mate is about to become... indisposed..." Reece's laughter floats towards us.

"Deal. But next time I'm watching or joining." He sings out.

"And now you're not training soon," Darius says, his lips brushing against my ear. Well, in that case, what kind of mate would I be to not take advantage of my sudden free time? I monkey climb my mountain of a mate, looping my legs around his hips and grinding against him. He sucks in a harsh breath and gazes into my eyes.

He seems nervous now, his eyes burning with lust but also uncertainty. I cup his cheek and slowly lower my lips to his, keeping my eyes locked on his. He moans into my mouth. His hand moving to grasp the back of my head as he deepens the kiss. His tongue strokes against mine as he plunders my mouth.

He carries me back out of the bathroom and into the now-empty bedroom. He carefully maneuvers us onto the bed, not once removing his lips from mine. I find myself sitting in his lap, his powerful arms wrapped around me as he drinks from my lips like they are the elixir of life.

I pull my lips from him, sucking in much-needed air as he does the same. His skin against mine sends tingles across my skin. I scoot down his body and lick his hard abs.
T

he guys all had abs, but Darius has ABS!! And by God, I have wanted to lick them for a while. My tongue glides over the hard ridges and I hum happily that I can cross it off my list of things I wanted to do in this lifetime.

Darius drags me back up to his mouth and I grumble at being pulled away from my guilty pleasure, but he is quick to kiss my pout away. His hands roam my body, pulling moans of desire from me.