Chapter 45 Garrett

Eve gives a sigh of relief.
I

cup her cheeks and lean down, gently touching my lips to hers. The first two kisses are featherlight, then I gently suck on her bottom lip as I trace my hands down her body. I place little butterfly kisses on her jaw and down her neck as my hands make their way down to her pert ass.
I hope she's ready for what's coming, what she gave me permission to unleash. I smirk at the soft sighs of contentment she makes at my touch.

I grab her ass and lift her up against the shower wall, her legs around my hips, smashing my lips to hers, dominating her mouth, and plunging my tongue in. I move a hand to fist in her hair, keeping her head to the angle I want it.
S

he makes a surprised noise at the back of her throat at the sudden change of pace, before she battles my tongue with her own.

I capture her tongue and suck on it, then release it once I deem it's been conquered. My mouth bites, kisses and sucks its way down her neck, leaving bruises as I go. I will mark her as mine in any and every way I can, everywhere I can.

My mouth continues its journey, tongue gliding over her soft skin as I reach her perky proud breasts. I duck my head and capture a hard dusky nipple in my mouth, rolling it and nipping at it as I roll my hips against hers.
H

er hands tangle in my hair and she gives it a tug. I let out a small groan of pleasure, releasing her nipple to attack the other breast. My hand snakes down between us and I drag a finger through her slick folds, pausing at her entrance.

I slip a third of my forefinger inside her. I move it slowly, coaxing the muscles to relax enough to allow me to get a little deeper each time until it's fully inside. I withdraw and begin the process again with a second finger. Reece wasn't kidding about her being tight. She's going to strangle me to death when I finally get to bury my cock.

Finally, gaining the room I need for my fingers, I curl them inside her and lift my head from her breast to watch her eyes dilate and her breath shorten as I begin to finger fuck her. Slow at first, gaining speed with each thrust and putting pressure on the fingertips that graze her g-spot. My hips rub my rock-hard cock against her clit.

Little whimpers begin to fall from her mouth. Her hips move in time with my fingers as she chases the release she's seeking. Her eyes are closed, head slightly tilted back as she gives into the sensations riding her. Her pussy begins to clench around me, her eyes fly open as she peaks and I grab her chin, covering her mouth with my lips, swallowing the sounds of her pleasure.

I withdraw my fingers slowly from the tight liquid heat. Humming in delight at the little ripple of aftershocks that has her clenching. I suck my fingers into my mouth, licking them clean as I groan at the exquisite taste of her. I need more. I want her to cum on my tongue.

I turn the shower off and carry her out, grabbing a towel as I move. I sit on the chair by the bed and quickly give us a brief dry down, before I place her on the bed, propping her against the pillows so she's upright enough to watch. I settle myself between her legs, spreading her wide.

I allow my beast side to come forward just enough, my sight sharpening as my eyes go dragon. I gaze at the feast in front of me, inhale the scent of her arousal and lick my lips. I watch her eyes widen as my tongue lengthens and splits into a forked tongue. I see the moment realization hits her, what she's set free. She visibly gulps at my wide smile.

I move fast, diving towards the heavenly scent coming from her dripping pussy, locking her thighs down with my arms, as the base of my tongue attacks her clit and the rest slithers into her welcoming tight hole. I flick the fork repeatedly against her g-spot as I maul her nether regions.