Chapter 43 Darius/Hulk

I breathe a sigh of relief, as the emotions slow down to a contented hum through our bond. Before using the shower head to wash away my cum from the shower wall.
I

think we need to work on building a few walls in our bond for moments like this. Imagine if I'd been in the middle of an important meeting at the time!

But I am happy for them. Reece has always loved her and the distance between them when she came back, was really difficult for him to handle.

Hey, can you guys keep some dinner aside for Eve and me? Reece's sleepy voice comes through the link.

You sound tired stud Garret teases. How's our girl?

She's asleep.

Are you guys back at the house? Garret asks the rest of us.

Na, I'm here I answer Garret.

Reece comes back We are in the changing rooms still on the bench by the lockers. You might want to put a closed for maintenance sign on the door as we are pretty vulnerable here right now.

Why are you letting her sleep on the bench? Just carry her home. Garret says, starting to sound pissy.

It's not by choice. She mated and marked me and I knotted her when she bit me. Not on purpose. So now we are stuck. She's naked and asleep and someone can walk in at any moment. Reece replies sheepishly. Garret growls through the link at him.

I answer. Ok, I'll grab you guys some clothes and get the pack to put dinner aside. Garret, you want to head over and guard the door, your closer. I ask.

Already at the gym now. Devlin's got the door and I'm just heading for the changing room. Garret responds.
I

cut the link now that I know Garret's on-site, though I'm surprised he brought the King with him and I start gathering some comfy clothes for Eve. I grab some yoga pants and an oversized hoody that she likes to relax in as well as undergarments, then Reece's shorts.

I hurry out the door. While I get that it was unplanned and all, neither Garret nor I am impressed at the compromising position she's been left in. But I also understand how hard it is to say no to Eve. If I was in Reece's shoes... Honestly, I would have done the same and had them pissy at me instead.

Devlin nods at me when I approach

"Come on in," I tell him. "We're going to need all mates to sort this out." I chuckle, locking the door behind us.

"Garret just said to guard the door. I don't actually know what's going on." He admits.

"Our girl decided to mate and mark Reece. He accidentally knotted her. She's asleep and he's stuck." I tell him grinning. The King cracks up laughing.

"I have to admit, of all the things that could have been going on here, that wasn't even on my radar." We shove open the door to the locker room where Garret is pacing, his dragon eyes flashing as he whisper-yells at Reece. Reece lies there rolling his eyes at the dragon, arms protectively around Eve.

"Is it going down yet?" I ask Reece quietly. He shakes his head. I sigh. Eve's still out cold, damp hair tousled over her face, legs draped over Reece's hips and hanging over each side of the bench. At least he was able to cover most of her with a towel.