Chapter 1

Haven pov

I wake up cold on some unknown porch with a letter on my lap. After a bit a woman opens the door. She looks at him before bringing him inside and reading the letter.

After she reads the letter she looks angry. I wonder what is says?

"Vernon honey come here." She calls

" Yes sweetie what do you have there?"

" My horrid sister and her husband have decided that they are going to abandon one of their babies for the other. And they had the gall to try and say that they can only see him once a year and that we should watch him."

" Honestly we should put him as far as we can from them to see if they even notice. Then we won't have any freaky magic around us either."

" That's a brilliant idea. We can leave him in America on our trip in a week."

With that decided we all went to bed.

Time skip

They took pretty good care of me for the week leading up to this trip. This morning they finished packing and headed towards the airport. The plane ride was long and boring. Their son was constantly wailing.

When we got there they dropped their stuff off in the room and decided to go to the theater. We watched the show and after they pinned a note to my shirt and left me.

After a while of sitting in the back of the theater a father and daughter walked up to me the daughter seemed very upset.

"Who are you little man?" The father said to me. The daughter opon that comment seemed to notice me. The father picks me up and pulls off the note. He reads it aloud. "My name is Haven. My parents abandoned me with someone who couldn't take care of me. I am 1 years old and a very quiet well behaved baby. My birthday is July 31. I need a loving family."

"Daddy can he be my new little brother?"

"I don't know Sarah rasing you and a baby all by myself would be a lot of work."

" I will help you and be really really good."

"Ok, I guess. Let's head to the police so we can see what we need to do." The little girl nods happily any sort of sadness gone from her face as we walk out of the theater.