Chapter 60

Haven pov

"So we figured out a new mark so the people new to our ranks won't be found out." I pull out a drawing of the new design and show it to the crowd.

"It keeps the skull from the original design while being different enough that no one will suspect

"It keeps the skull from the original design while being different enough that no one will suspect."

"We are going to start heavy recruitment. Ask people you trust but make sure that they can't tell if they don't expect. I would ask for either an unbreakable vow or obliviate them." I nod. "Now will our new recruits come up to marquess umbra?"

All of them stand up and line up in front of me. I wandlessly add the mark to their skin. They all wince a little before returning to their seats. I feel my arm hurt when I do Draco's. I change all of there masks into simple plague doctor masks.

"If you see one of the people with these masks struggling help them." They all nod and we dismiss them. Once everyone leaves we start to talk. "So I don't think everyone has met these three. They already had their introductions but I figure we should get to know each other." We all talk until about 11 when we decide we should get to school cuz we have class tomorrow.

Time skip

I'm walking through the forest thinking about this year so far. Slughorn is cool but makes me vaguely uncomfortable. He has said I am his best student though. As yesterday was the first snow I am walking around checking on my creatures when I see the man again. This time he has leaf red hair with a wreath on his head.

I walk over to him. He looks at me with a smile and starts to talk in his deep echoing voice. "You have made good use of the things I have given to you. I will give you more." He opens his other eye and touches my abdomen. He smiles. "Use this gift well." With that he disappears. I look at the place he was standing and wonder what he possibly could have done this time. I shrug and finish my rounds.

I head to dinner not thinking any more about it. I eat dinner quickly and head off to me and Draco's room. I get into the room and draco is laying on the bed shirtless with his wings stretched out. I come up behind him and kiss his mark.

Authors note: the next chapter is a continuation of what is happening and entirely smut so if you are uncomfortable you can skip it.