Chapter 92

Haven pov

I track his soul and travel straight into his car. He fully tinted the windows so no one can see in but like a double sided mirror we can see out. I can see that the car is surrounded by people in police uniforms. "So what did you do?"

He turns to me in slight shock but also relief. "Never have I been so glad for your creepy, silent teleportation ability. No police are dispatched to this area. Someone is using this as a cover."

"I see, where do you want me to take you?"

"My office first and then a safe location." He activates self destruct on the car and grabs my arm.

"Alright." I travel him to his office and he seems a little sick when he lands but gathers all of the things he needs and grabs my arm again. "What level of safety do you want? Wouldn't expect you to be there, only able to get there under special circumstances or can only get there if you die?"

"Only under special circumstances should be good enough."

"Alright." I travel to the throne room of the labyrinth. "Jare, love I need your help with something."

"Does it have something to do with the mortal in my realm?"

"Of course. Director Fury here needs somewhere off the radar and this isn't even slightly on the radar so I thought it would be good."

"Why does he need to be off the radar?" He says while throwing his legs over the side of his throne.

"Someone is trying to kill him. He is rather important to some future events so we can't have him dieing."

"Fine, but only because you're the one asking."

"Thank you." I say to him before giving him a kiss and turning to Fury. "Don't leave this room, don't interfere with the running of this place and don't eat anything they offer you. I will bring you food."

"Why all the rules?"

"For your safety. Unless you want to be stuck here forever." He stays quiet after that and I hand him a day's worth of food that I summoned from my kitchen.

"Get the captain, widow and agent hill and find out how far shield is gone. I trust that your house has no bugs?"

"No the barrier breaks any technology with unregistered people."

"Good keep this information under wraps."

"I will, don't worry." After I set him up I head back home as school will be over soon and I still have some tasks to do as I will probably be busy soon.