Chapter 86

Haven pov

We all arrive at the meeting point. I look around and see we are on a large ship. I see a helicopter arriving and walk over. Steve and Bucky walk out with a man who is fauning over them.

"Ello guys. We beat you here."

"Of course you did you can be anywhere at the snap of your fingers." I chuckle.

I pop behind Tony. "Sup Tony."

He yells and turns towards me. "You need to stop doing that."

"Never." We walk together into the helacarrier. There are tons of agents and scientists every.

Time skip

We get a ping on Loki's location and head out. We arrive at a museum and see Loki making the crowd bow to him.

Captain America and iron man go straight after him. They fight with him for a bit before they capture him and we head back to the helicopter.

The minute they set him down I look at his eyes and notice that they are blue instead of green. I press my hands to his head and close my eyes. His thoughts and memories are blocked off by a blue film and the only thought running through his head is to take over. I break down the wall and feel a little bit of pain in my mind. Then I sweep away the thoughts that are not his before retreating from his mind.

He looks at me with dazed green eyes. "Haven?"

"Yes Loki I'm here." He starts to scoot closer to me when Thor breaks in and takes him. We quickly head after them. I see Thor beating on Loki. I grab Thor and use my vampire strength to throw him before checking on Loki. "Are you okay?"

"What happened mum? Why is Thor so mad?"

"Someone took over your mind and made you try to take over this world. I removed his influence from your mind."

"How long have I been gone? How is Emery? My babies?"

"It has been a year. Death said you were alive but lost, we mourned you because we didn't know if we would ever see you again. Emery is a good father and your girls are safe but they miss you."

" Can we go home? I don't remember anything since the bridge."

"Of course."

Thor comes over to me. "I have to take him to Asgard to face trial for causing chaos on Midgard."

"He will be going home with me and then we will go to Asgard together and tell them what transpired."

"I will follow you and my brother then." I nod and we head to the helicopter.