Chapter 61 (Smut)

Haven pov

I go over and kiss his shoulder. I kiss the marking I gave him and he moans. He flips over and grabs me pulling into a kiss. It quickly turns into a full out make out session. My hands travel all over his chest. He quickly flips me over so I am under him.

He grabs my shirt and yanks it off when we stop for a breath. Instead of meeting my lips he leans over and kisses my mark. A massive wave of pleasure rushes through me. When the pleasure finally starts to settle I notice that draco has already finished stretching me out.

He sucks and licks at the mark as he lines up and starts to slide in. I turn into a moaning mess from the electric pleasure coursing through me from the two actions. I grip the sheets tightly as he starts to move in and out.

He stops messing with the mark to focus on his movements. I pull out my fangs and bite him right on his mark. He bucks forward hitting the best spot. We moan together mine muffled in his neck.

I start to suck his blood and he starts to move faster constantly hitting that sweet spot. I feel the pressure quickly building as he continues to move. His blood tastes sweeter than ever before. I remove my fangs and grab his hair with one hand brushing my other through his wing.

He gasps and moans as my fingers go between his feathers. I release and tighten around him. He continues moving until I feel him release inside of me. He lays on top of me as we recover. When we finally recover he flips me over so I'm on top of him still connected. I snuggle into his chest.

"So I guess now we know that the marks are really sensitive." He says.

"Yeah and your wings."

He hums in response as we start to relax. I start to doze off to the rhythmic beat of his heart and he raps his wings around me. I fall asleep in the dark, warm, safety of his wings.