Chapter 46

Haven pov

Everyone has put in their names and it is time for the drawing. The Wesley twins even tried and ended up with epic beards. The lights go out and all you can see is the fire. I have a bad feeling about this. The first paper flies out.

"The Beauxbaton champion is fleur delacour." After a second another flies out. "The Durmsung champion is victor krum." We wait again and another flies out. "Last the Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory. Now we have to go talk to them enjoy your dinner." Abruptly two more papers fly out. I hit my head on the table knowing what is coming. "Harry Potter and Haven Williams." He says with half actual surprise and half faked surprised. I grumpily get up and follow the trail of my chosen.

I open the door to see the three champions a headmaster and a headmistress. "Haven? Are we needed back in the great hall?"

"No someone entered my name into the stupid competition." All of the champions already know me so they look in worry. The headmaster seems rather pissed off and the headmistress looks at me with a bit of concern.

After a moment Harry comes stomping in with Dumbledore and his parents on his tail.  "Dumbledore what is the meaning of this?" The Durmsung headmaster asks.

"Somehow the goblet chose five names instead of three." Dumbledore says innocently.

"I suspect that someone put our names in under some other school name so we would have to get chosen in a hope we would die in the competition." I reply. Dumbledore looks at me with a hint of anger in the twinkle of his eyes. I guess I hit the nail on the head.

"But this can't be possible they are not even old enough to complete?" The headmistress says.

"Sadly they must or their magic will be stripped." Dumbledore sighs probably actually worried about his golden boy.

After that comment all the proper champions look at me with even more concern. They announce the rules for the first task and let us go. I head out to the forest. I quickly track down the centaurs. I walk over to the head. " I got forceful entered into a deadly competition and I have a feeling the first task will involve a creature can you inform me if they bring any new creatures in."

" Of course protector I will let you know."

"Thank you." He lightly bows and I travel back to my room.