I N T R O

(A Markhyuck Fanfiction)

[In which Lee Donghyuck is a daycare assistant by day and a stripper by night...

as Mark Lee is a college english major by day and a father...by day also.]

Lee Donghyuck had been poor all his life and began living on his own at the age of sixteen since his parents had passed away. He used to be close friends with Mark Lee, the school's heart throb at the time.

However, the two of them wanted completely different things.

Both boys had drifted apart within the span of three years as Mark went to college and was now a senior while Donghyuck could not afford college and instead worked in a club to make money.

What happens when these two friends that drifted apart cross paths again?

Trigger Warnings/Genres

-angst

-fluff

-smut/sexual references (eventual)

-stripper/club au

-underaged drinking

-alcohol addiction

-mpreg

-rape

-depression

Those are the trigger warnings in this book. If there are any more as I continue, I will warn you before the chapter! You now are aware of what may occur in this book so the continuation of reading is to your discretion. Read with caution, thank you.

Hello, lovelies and thank you for clicking on 'It's Yours', a Markhyuck fanfiction!

I am very excited to get started on this new book. I hope you guys enjoy reading and I appreciate each and every one of you for your constant support on my books! I seriously can not thank you all enough.

There are a few more things that I'd like to add//
-These are just characters that have no actual portrayal of how they are in real life.
-Any photos/videos used are credited to the rightful owner as I do not own them.
-This book, like all my others, will have many aspects of my personal life in it so in no way shape or form am I criticizing or making fun of anything or condoning anything illegal.
-This book may have grammatical errors that I will fix eventually.

With that being said, let's get this first book of 2023 started!

Please take care of yourselves and stay safe/healthy! <3
Much love...xx

✨ Happy reading! ✨

//DISCLAIMER//

-This is completely FANFICTION and is written just for fun!

-Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated! This is MY original work!

-I do NOT own the rights to any characters in this story! (Nor do I own any of their photos, videos, etc.)