T H I R T E E N

The strobe lights changed colors to a purple and red scene, the wooden floor of the stage foggy and steaming. The music began and out shone the spotlight on a certain male, Jungwoo to be exact, in his dashing most requested outfit and performance. The first time Jungwoo ever performed this specific song, it was only meant to catch the eye of a certain owner of the club and it totally worked. But since the audience of the club enjoyed it just as much as he did, it has been an ongoing request so Jungwoo made it a permanent performance to his set list.

Jungwoo usually wore a silk pastel pink button up shirt underneath a black jacket, his shirt usually tucked into his black dress pants while he also wore black dress shoes that had an inch of a heel. He wore a cowboy that had sheer dangles hanging around it and black leather gloves that only cover his thumbs. But today's outfit for his performance came a bit of a shocker to the crowd, he wore everything except his button up shirt. Hungry eyes of the crowed observed the brown haired male's toned body as Jungwoo flaunted his proportions at them confidently.

Jungwoo swayed his hands in front of his face in a boxy movement, the sheer dangles of his hat bouncing with every touch. He then lowered his head to look at the ground as he spread his legs into a wide squat, one hand lain over his crotch as he circled his hips around teasingly to force himself to stand back up straight—sliding the hand that was on his lower area up his body behind the sheer in front of his face to the back his neck and then the front—that same hand caressing his skin to his lips to kiss his two fingers and blow it away towards the audience.

To the rhythm of the music, he crossed his arms over his chest seductively as he slowly undid them to push the sheer dangles away from his face which revealed his smokey eye makeup look. His hands, arms, legs, and entire body continued to compliment each other, coordinating and cooperating with one another to make his performance full of fluidity. He circled his hips again as he squatted down to lean on his arm on the stage, standing up as he rolled his arms and place his hands on the tips of his hat while looking down.

The crowd already knowing what happens next made Jungwoo smirk as he kept his eyes on the stage before slowly raising his head as he removed his cowboy hat, tossing it to the side of the stage which made the audience roar. Suddenly, the beat of the music increased as Jungwoo's body danced smoothly to hit every beat, dropping down on his knees as he rolled his body with a grind. With each body roll he did, he leaned his back further towards the stage which dropped his jacket slightly off of his bare shoulders to reveal more of his naked upper body.

He then turned himself over on the ground, grinding on it once as he twirled his body to stand back up again as his arms gestured throughout the music. The next parts of the choreography consisted of more body rolls and sharp hip thrusts until the music finally slowed back down again, his back facing the audience as his arm slowly raised from his side majestically before he jumped and twirled in the air towards the pole—his legs automatically wrapping around the metal stick as it spun him while his arms were spread, only using his legs and upper core strength to keep him balanced.

Jungwoo then grabbed the pole with both hands as he allowed his body to slide down on it before grinding his hips on it. He let go of the pole to stride over to the center of the stage, his arms moving behind his head as he turned his back to the audience again, dropping his jacket to the floor of the stage completely. Applause and cheers were echoing throughout the club once the music ended as cashed bills were being thrown on stage for the male's performance.

Jungwoo waited for the regular music of the club to play before he went to collect his money he earned from his performance and shove it in his cowboy hat he picked up from the side of the stage. He flashed the audience a cutesy yet flirtatious smile, waving his hand with his fingers at the audience as squeals were heard. He quickly walked over to throw his jacket over his shoulder as he made his way to his dressing room, pushing it open to not so surprisingly seeing a man in a black suit sitting on his couch.