O N E

Neocity

:phonetically pronounced /knee-ah-sitty/

-also known as Seoul's most very well known strip club joint in the city of South Korea.

_________________________________

It is a small building at the very end of a busy street, its neon green sign with the club's name in a vintage retro young bold font glowing to attract the naked eye. The buildings adjacent to it receive a more existent appeal as a result of the club's popularity.

But just because it was popular did not mean the street itself was safe; Its sidewalk surrounding the building overwhelmed with empty alcohol bottles, drug attics, and drunks lying half conscious on the cream cement, unaware of their location.

All this, yet people paid no mind to it as they lined up in front of the club entrance that had security guards checking IDs before permission of allowance—sometimes the line elongating down several blocks of the city, proving how hype the club really was.

Inside the club was relatively large with vibrant and distinct strobe lights that illuminated the bar, giving it a mysterious life. The bar lined along the left wall stacked with wine cellars and filled with different machines to make multiple drinks of a variety of alcoholic beverages, a couple neon green topped stools stood in front of the black countertop.

On the other side of the wall-like bar area, placed several round yellow tables with more neon green high topped stools—a perfect view from the stage right in front of them—and a couple long wooden tables, where strippers would dance on which could fit about ten chairs with five on either sides.

Extra money had to be paid to sit in those seats because they were being privileged of observing the strippers up close, having the ability to touch them. And even more money had to be paid for one on one sessions with the stripper.

Single performances were held on the big stage, the wooden platform being light up with a smoke machine fogging just above the the ankle to create a misty, luring, and sexy scenery for the audience. The front of the stage had the name 'Neocity' painted on it in neon.

Behind the stage were where the dressing rooms were held for the performers and strippers. The right side of the inside of the club held two doors for the bathrooms, close to the edge of the stage where the stairs were. Against the walls were frames of famous paintings that correlated with the vibe and theme of the club.

It is a club where people and/or couples of all genders come together to watch the joint's most requested dancers: Kim Jungwoo, Ten Lee, and lastly, the most pleaded for, Lee Donghyuck—going by his stage name Haechan when he performed to keep his personal identity hidden.

The three alluring dancers had their own fan base of drunken business dealers, high class superiorities, and/or other regular laypeople paying big bucks just to watch them do their thing. The realization of net profit within its dividends was never a problem for the club due to the three gaining their earnings from stripping and pole dancing.

Of course, there are other strippers in the club that work there too but Jungwoo, Ten and Haechan were the top three that brought in the most money.

Neocity was owned by Jung Jaehyun, a twenty seven year old man who took over the club after it was owned by his father—the elderly man passed it down to his son, claiming to be too old to own the joint anymore and wanted to go explore the world...maybe even live in the states for a few years.

Jaehyun is referred to as Mr. Jung to anyone outside of the club and during club hours. He was twenty five years old when he became the boss of the club, two years of the club continuing to flourish greatly. Before becoming the heir of the club, Jaehyun's father had used to bring him along to the joint for the past ten years to familiarize the young man with faces and how the club runs.