F O R T Y O N E

They spent the afternoon together, taking a drive until Donghyuck had to go in to work at the club. Mark had dropped him off and got out of the car with the younger to run over and kiss the tanned male's lips. Mark always seemed to take Donghyuck's breath away each time he kissed him. Mark's warm hands cupped Donghyuck's cheeks as he placed multiple kiss all over his face. Donghyuck giggled as Mark continued and let him go. The younger then turned to open Dongmin's side of the car to give the sleeping toddler a kiss on the forehead before closing it.

"I'll pick you up tonight," Mark told him but Donghyuck playfully pouted. "What about Dongmin?" The younger asked. Mark was not going to leave the toddler home alone. He would either leave him with his mother or take the boy with him. "Don't worry about him. He's coming with me," Mark assured as Donghyuck nodded. "Don't wake him up so much. He gets cranky when he can't sleep," Donghyuck raised a brow as he stated which Mark chuckled. "Trust me I know all too well," Mark said as he recalled the times Dongmin threw a fit when he accidentally woke him up when he was trying kiss him.

"Both my babies love to sleep," Mark teased as Donghyuck blushed with a sharp nod. "Okay, I have to go in now," Donghyuck told him before pecking his lips from standing on his tip toes and back down. Mark hugged him quickly before letting the younger go inside the club and driving back to the condo. Donghyuck headed to his dressing room, seeing not only Ten but Jaehyun there as well. "My baby!" Ten squealed, running over to squeeze Donghyuck tightly as Jaehyun stepped closer to them with a small smile on his face.

"Don't suffocate him," Jaehyun laughed as Ten only squeezed harder, Donghyuck slapping the older's back to let him go until he was finally released. Donghyuck semantically gasped for air as Ten rolled his eyes. Jaehyun gently gave Donghyuck a hug as the younger sighed with content, "ah yes. How a hug should feel," he joked. He felt Jaehyun's body shake from laughter. Jaehyun's hugs were one of Donghyuck's favorites, but his most obvious favorite hug came from Mark. The way his body wrapped in Mark's broad arms and shoulders made him feel small yet protected from the world.

They pulled away as Donghyuck spoke, "no offense, but don't you have a club to run right now?" That made Jaehyun laugh loudly while Ten snickered and prepared the younger's makeup kit. "I'm the boss. I do whatever I want. Plus, I wanted to spend some time with you while you get ready before your shift," Jaehyun shrugged. Part of that was a lie and Donghyuck knew it. Jaehyun figures that maybe if he were to have spent more time with Jungwoo instead of working in his office at the club all day, he would not have cheated. And maybe they would still be together right now. Donghyuck frowned because he knew how hurt Jaehyun must be but he quickly smiled to mask it with a nod.

"That's a okay with me!" Donghyuck giggled as Jaehyun's smile grew and just now looking the older in his eyes, he saw how tired he was with the bags underneath his eyes. He just not have gotten enough sleep last night. And so Jaehyun stayed in the room while Donghyuck had gotten ready, his new wardrobe on and makeup being done. "No cross dressing today," Donghyuck stated as Ten nodded, pushing the wig to the side as he finished up the younger's eye makeup before handing him his eye mask.

"You should invite Mark to one of your performances. I'm sure he would love to see his future boyfriend perform," Ten teased as Donghyuck blushed, averting his eyes to Jaehyun who wore a smirk on his face. "A-actually, we're boyfriends now," Donghyuck corrected as Ten dropped his makeup brush on the floor, covering his mouth his hand before cheering. "YES! Taeyong owes me ten dollars!" Ten chirped as Donghyuck furrowed his brows. "You guys bet on when I'd get with Mark?" Donghyuck asked.

"Oh, don't give me that look! I gotta make extra money somehow," Ten joked while Donghyuck rolled his eyes. The older sprayed some hairspray on the red head before completing his look. "You should invite him, Hyuck. I'd love to meet my future brother in law," Jaehyun added as Donghyuck's face only grew a darker shade of red. "I-I'll invite him soon," Donghyuck assured as Ten and Jaehyun kept teasing him which made the youngest of the three whine cutely. Donghyuck also mentioned to Jaehyun that he had a son with Mark to which the older congratulated him, asking to meet his nephew soon.