F O U R

Crouching down with his arms spread open, the children tackled the tanned male into a bone crashing hug on the floor. Donghyuck let out a small chuckle as he greeted each child while Taeyong came over to peel them off the younger's body so that he could breathe. The parents smiled at their kids loving their teachers because this never usually happens, not every kid loved to go to school. However, with Taeyong and Donghyuck there, the kids loved it.

Taeyong's lesson plans implemented learning while having fun at the same time. He made sure that with each lesson that was taught, he made it into a little game to peak the children's interest in learning. Taeyong never gave up on his students and never discriminated against them either. He learned through each and every individual to reach an understanding and a connection between him and his students. It was like Taeyong's special skill that he had.

Every kid loved him.

Donghyuck ate with the kids and played with them the whole day before it was time for them to leave—him going to work at the strip club right after. He repeated the same thing the next day as well until the very last kid's parent came to pick them up. Taeyong had asked him to stay for a few minutes longer so that he could talk to him after all the kids left.

"How are you holding up at the club? I hear Ten tell me you're always doing amazingly," Taeyong smiled, trying to lure Donghyuck in for the conversation he wanted to have with him. He knew how hard it was to get Donghyuck to converse with anyone other than the children. This topic made Donghyuck's eyes widen but quickly relaxed as he thought he forgot to pay his bills. Fortunately, he did yesterday after work.

Donghyuck hummed as he pinched his index finger and thumb together to rub them, "It's going okay." Donghyuck answered blankly, his empty eyes focused on Taeyong's cheek instead of his eyes.

"That's good!" Taeyong praised before clearing his throat and fixing his shirt a bit. "I just wanted to inform you that we will be having another student starting tomorrow." And with Taeyong's words, Donghyuck's lips curved upwards as the older tsked in his mind thinking he should have just started the conversation with this. But he genuinely did want to know about Donghyuck's well being.

"What's their name? How old are they? I'll cut out their flower!" Donghyuck said. Each student had a flower that had five petals with their name in the center of it. The flower represents Donghyuck's sunflowers, his students, and the students earn a sticker to put on a petal for their good behavior. If the student had a sticker on each petal, that student will be able to pick a song that they wanted to listen to. All the students were angels though, so on Fridays Donghyuck and Taeyong would play twelve songs for all twelve students.

At least, that was what Donghyuck thought all his students were.

However before Donghyuck could go over to cut one out, Taeyong spoke up, "He was kicked out of his previous daycare center." Donghyuck tilted his head in confusion as Taeyong let out a sigh, "It's because of his behavior."

Donghyuck let out a short gasp, "Why would they do such a thing though? Every kid deserves a chance! His old teachers just probably didn't know how to approach an understanding with him." Donghyuck crossed his arms in anger after hearing that another daycare had kicked out their student just because he misbehaved a little bit. Maybe the kid just wanted some attention and did not know how to ask.

Or maybe the kid just did not want to be there and was homesick. Donghyuck believed you could not fully blame a kid for acting the way they do, especially if you do not try to understand them and come up with a solution. At the end of the day, kids are just kids. They will try to understand and respect you if you attempt to do the same thing in return. It is a two way street and they just need consistency.