S I X

The familiar smell of alcohol and sweat contaminated the air as Donghyuck flipped down his pole to finish up his performance for the night. His mind was preoccupied with other things and he felt very stressed, not to the naked eye though as his performance supposedly proved otherwise. Cash was thrown onto the stage as Donghyuck posed with his hands gripping the pole and one leg draped around it while he leaned away with his head thrown back, revealing the sharpness of his jawline and the moles littered down his neck.

He was wearing a silky neon green dress with neon green gloves that covered up to his elbows and black platforms. He wore gold accessories—a golden waist chain wrapped around his form fitted dressed that perfectly displayed his curved, gold large thin hoop earrings, a golden choker around his neck with a loose necklace lain over his sharp collarbones, golden rings on each of his gloved finger, and even his wigged hair had gold press on clips with daisies on it.

"Haechan over here!" One of the drunken people from the crowd shouted, calling the tanned beauty over to him. Haechan collected his cash from the stage as he stuffed it into the strap of his dress and walked off, making his way towards person that called him over for a photo. He forced out a smile as the man held out his phone to snap a shot, sliding a few twenty's into the tanned male's dress. Without uttering a word, Donghyuck made his way towards his dressing room because he wanted nothing more than to leave this place and go home.

Slumping towards his couch with a groan, Donghyuck pulled his earned money from his dress and counted it before shoving it into his bag. Fighting the urge to cry, he shut his eyes tightly and leaned his head back on the head rest of the couch. Donghyuck had not even noticed Ten had entered until he heard the small squeaks from the floor and the bottom of his shoes click clacking.

"Are you okay, Donghyuck? You seemed out of it during your performance today," Ten noted as Donghyuck opened his tired, red eyes to look at the older standing in front of him. He quickly masked his face and wore a bored expression as he sat up straight, crossing his leg over the other so that his dress did not ride up his thighs. "Maybe you should go home for the night. It's not as busy right now since people have work early in the morning on Mondays." Ten assured.

For Friday through Sundays being the strip joint's most busiest days, today was not too hectic especially as the time grew later and later. People would often leave early around eight or nine to prepare themselves for work the very next morning so Donghyuck was not really surprised by this. Donghyuck shook his head, "I need the money."

However with Donghyuck's response, Ten was not taking no for an answer. "You need to rest. Taeyong told me you also worked this weekend at the daycare. You need to rest your body Donghyuck so go home, now." Ten was stern when he spoke but that did not faze Donghyuck one bit. It was like he grew numb to everything around him.

"I said I need the money so no. I'm not leaving," Donghyuck stood his ground as he sassed back with a brow raised, looking at the floor as he spoke. Ten let out a scoff and mumbled incoherent curse words while shaking his head in frustration before speaking again. "Donghyuck, I'm not taking no for an answer. It's either you go home and rest right now or I'll tell Jaehyun to force you not to come in for the rest of the week." Ten crossed his arms over his chest and stared intently at the younger's head.

Donghyuck sucked his teeth as he stood up to walk over to his vanity and sat down while Ten smirked proudly and happily made his way over to the young male to remove his wig and makeup. Ten made sure the wig was snug against the foam head and pulled out the press on clips from the fake hair. He then grabbed a wipe and began rubbing the younger's makeup off of his face, not a single trace of makeup left on him. Once he was satisfied with his work, he threw the wipes away and went over to grab Donghyuck's regular clothes, tossing it to him.