T H I R T Y N I N E

It became a routine for Donghyuck to wake up with Dongmin's little body pressed against his while Mark's arms laid over the both of them. He could not ask for anything more. He was the first one to wake up this morning and it was quite but instead of going back to sleep, he got out of bed slowly to make sure he does not wake anyone up. Today was the day they were going to the hospital to get a hold of Donghyuck's files on their daughter. The tanned male was nervous, but he also felt comforted at the fact that Mark was coming along with him to make sure that he was not alone. Plus, it was his child as well.

Donghyuck went to the bathroom to use it and brush his teeth before making his way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of them. He rolled up the sleeves of Mark's shirt so they did not get in the way of his cooking. The messy red haired male made some fried eggs and sausages, plated with a side of grapes. He set the plates on the table with their utensils on the side of it and cups of orange juice as well—a sippy cup for Dongmin. Donghyuck washed the cooking materials in the sink before going back to Mark's room.

He crept towards the bed quietly and leaned over it, gently rubbing Dongmin's tummy. "Minmin, it's time to wake up and eat," Donghyuck whispered as the toddler rolled over to plant his face in the mattress tiredly, making the tanned male stifle his laughter. Dongmin pushed himself up on his hands and knees, though too tired that he fell right back on his tummy with a yawn. Donghyuck silently giggled as he lifted his baby from the bed and brought him to the bathroom to get his face cleaned up and to use it. He then brought Dongmin to the table and set him on his chair to begin eating.

Dongmin tiredly rubbed his eyes before holding his little plastic fork with both hands to bring the cut up sausage to his mouth. Donghyuck ruffled the boys brown messy hair, pecking his temple before going back to wake the older up. When he entered Mark's room, the older was already standing up disheveled black hair as he used one hand to rub one eye. Donghyuck chuckled at the state his sleepy boys were in as Mark pouted, dragging his feet over to the younger to wrap his arms around his waist and place his chin over his shoulder.

Donghyuck giggled as he hugged Mark back kissing the side of his cheek. "Breakfast is ready," Donghyuck told him softly. After a few seconds, Mark pulled away with a nod and went to the bathroom to wash up while Donghyuck headed back to the dining area to sit with Dongmin who was almost done eating his food. Mark came out with his hair more groomed down and sat besides Donghyuck to begin eating his food. The dining table was silent, but it was a comfortable silence and very peaceful. As they all ate, Mark placed a hand on Donghyuck's thigh which made the younger blush.

The warmth of Mark's hand on his thigh made him feel all tingly inside and he loved it. "What time do you want to leave?" Mark broke the silence as he squeezed the younger's thigh softly. Donghyuck hummed as he thought, acknowledging Mark's question before answering "Maybe within the hour." Donghyuck shrugged as he finished his food while Mark smiled assuringly with a nod, "Sounds good to me." And so when they finished eating, Donghyuck washed the dishes as Mark dressed Dongmin and himself up to go out. Donghyuck soon followed to do the same.

When they were all dressed, Donghyuck zipped up Dongmin's coat while the toddler held his bear plushie in his hands as he spun himself around with it. Donghyuck and Mark chuckled at their son as he got dizzy and almost fell over, but Mark caught him. "Careful, Dongmin. We don't want you to hurt yourself," Mark reminded softly as Dongmin puffed his cheeks while Donghyuck put on his own coat with a snicker. As soon as they were all zipped up to prepare for the coldness, they went to the car as Donghyuck buckled Dongmin in his car seat while Mark opened the passenger door for the younger to sit inside.

The car ride to the hospital was pretty chaotic, especially for being quite early in the morning with in not even being eleven yet. Dongmin was babbling words with giggles as he kicked Donghyuck's chair. Donghyuck was telling the toddler to cut it out while Mark was a laughing mess. Dongmin surely was a little mischievous boy who loved to have fun even if you thought it was not fun. He was a little rebel child and a dare devil, but both Donghyuck and Mark loved that about him. Dongmin is too much like Donghyuck when he was younger and Mark found it hysterical how the tanned male was getting a taste of his own medicine.