N I N E T E E N

Speed walking through the streets of his threatening neighborhood, Donghyuck had safely made it back to his apartment and locked the door behind him. He walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, afraid the power or water shuts off. Now dry and dressed into his pajamas, he headed to his room and sat on his air mattress, looking through his bag to pull out the money and transfer it to the zip block bag underneath his pillow.

Donghyuck had to pay his bills by next week and he was a bit short with money the last time. He recounted his money for the nth time before putting the plastic bag under his pillow. The red head let out a sigh as he dropped his body flat on the mattress, covering himself with his thin blanket. He could not wait to leave this place and it was not like he was here all the time either. He purposely kept himself busy so that he did not have to be here. Yeah, he had to work to make extra money and he was exhausted but he did not mind it.

As long as he was away from this terrible apartment, it was okay. He only came here to shower, if he could, and sleep. When Donghyuck makes enough money to move to another place, he might cut back on his hours and take the weekends off or leave his night shift at the club a bit earlier than midnight. He wanted to be with Dongmin as much as he could and he hopes it will happen very soon.

"Oh my god, you're so heavy!" Mark complained as a wasted Johnny was leaning his weight on the younger's should as support to walk. "You're so lucky it was your birthday," Mark snarled, dragging the taller to his car and shoving him in the back seat before slamming the door shut with a groan. Mark honestly was not expecting for Johnny to get this drunk. He knew it was his birthday but he seemed troubled and he hoped that whatever it was, the taller gets through it.

He settled in the drivers seat and drove the passed out tree in the back to his apartment. He parked in front of the older's apartment complex and threw up the back seat to drag the taller out, Johnny practically crawling on the floor whining. "Nooo~ i wanna...go home," Johnny slurred his speech while trying to restrain himself from moving as Mark was getting ready to pull his own hair in frustration.

"Johnny, you are home," Mark gritted through his teeth as he pulled the taller. It was not that it was a struggle to pull him or carrying him, it was a struggle when Johnny was trying to resist him. Finally, Mark reached Johnny's door and pulled the keys from the older's pocket to unlock the door. The door opened and Mark pulled the taller  to stand inside, though froze when he saw a man with black hair in a black sweatshirt that was obviously too big for him and sweatpants stand up from Johnny's couch.

Johnny was drowsily leaning against Mark with his head down, his eyes barely open as Mark spoke, "Hey is everything okay, Doyoung? You seem worried." Mark recognized the other as Doyoung pursed his lips together and walked closer. "I-" before Doyoung could even continue speaking, Johnny forced himself away from Mark. He stumbled a bit as he pointed a finger at Doyoung, "No! Bad! Dodo bad!" Johnny yelled between hiccups as Doyoung frowned.

Doyoung is someone Johnny is head over heels for and he has been in a little problem with his jealousy. Johnny and Doyoung intern during the same shift, but Johnny feels that the other is working a bit too close with other interns. Okay, it was not really that but it was part of the reason. Johnny told Mark that Doyoung had given his number to some other worker and he got upset.

Childish, right? Yeah well not to Johnny. Johnny has been courting Doyoung for quite a while and the younger knows this so giving his number to someone else while Johnny was courting him felt like a betrayal and he could not help the jealously surging in him when it took him months to get his number. He just gave his number away easily while Johnny was working hard to earn it. Johnny is in love with the younger, but he feels hurt and jealous whenever he is around other people.