T H I R T Y T W O

Donghyuck removed his sneakers and coat, Mark taking them to put them away. The younger thanked him as they slowly walked to Donghyuck's room. "How come you're still up?" The younger asked as he made his way to the bathroom from his room. "I was doing some work," Mark stated while Donghyuck looked at him with a nervous frown, biting his lower lip. Mark smiled and shook his head, "I just wanted to keep myself busy so I can stay up to wait for you to get back home." Donghyuck undid his bottom lip as a blushed formed on his cheeks. Home. Sounds beautiful and it was.

Donghyuck nodded his head as he stepped outside the bathroom to drop his bag on the ground in his room. The bag was open so a bit of money came out which made Mark's eyes widen while Donghyuck scurried to the floor to pick it up and hold it out in front of him to the older to take. "S-sorry. I was going to give you this later," Donghyuck admitted but Mark decline and softly pushed the younger's hand down. "Hyuck, you don't need to give me money. I'm not asking that of you," Mark reminded but Donghyuck still felt like he should give it to him.

"It's not fair if I just stay here for free though," Donghyuck protested with a pout, Mark giggling lightheartedly. "Baby, you're already not staying here for free. You have me and Dongmin and I think that's a lot to handle," Mark cracked a joke as Donghyuck's lips curved into a smile while sounding out a giggle. There was that smile that Mark absolutely adored. That same smile that could light up an entire room just by looking at it. It was gorgeous and Donghyuck looked so ethereal. He always did but when his smile was added to the mix, Mark could not help but internally melt at the sight of beauty.

Mark let Donghyuck shower as he left the younger's room and went back to finishing up the last paper he was editing before calling it a night. Donghyuck came out into the dining room with damp hair, swallowed in Mark's hoodie and sweatpants. Everything about Donghyuck today—like any other day as well—made Mark lose his mind. How could such a beautiful person exist on this earth and be together living with him while also having a kid with him? It sounded nearly impossible but it was very much true.

He walked over to Mark cutely, making sweater paws with his hands as the older finished his work and shut his laptop off. Donghyuck pushed Mark's back against the chair before taking a seat on his lap while facing him. Mark's hands instantly went to grasp the younger's thighs which was an obsession he has had of the younger for a long time. Mark was trying to search the younger's eyes and it seemed as though Donghyuck was trying to do the same thing. The dimmed light made it kind of hard to seem him clearly, but Mark could tell the younger was glowing.

"You're beautiful," Mark blurted out, completely allured by the younger's dashing beauty as he brought a hand up to trace Donghyuck's moles on his cheeks that created a star constellation. Mark felt Donghyuck burn under his touch and it somehow made him smirk a bit, loving the way he had an affect on the younger. "T-thank you," Donghyuck stuttered, mentally cursing at himself for being so shy under Mark's stare. Mark brought his chin down so that his lips can meet with the younger's cute button nose, kissing it ever so softly.

Donghyuck buried in face in Mark's neck before mumbling, "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Mark internally cooed as he caressed the younger's thigh softly. "You never have to ask, baby," Mark told him as Donghyuck visibly relaxed in the older's hold, letting his body sink in to the warmth of the black haired male. "I'm tired," Donghyuck cutely whines as Mark chuckled. "Okay, my love," Mark endeared and Donghyuck blushed even harder in Mark's neck at the name before the older spoke again. "We can talk when you get up tomorrow."

And with that, Mark carried Donghyuck to his room effortlessly as the younger's arms and legs were wrapped around him securely. Donghyuck was carefully lain on Mark's bed by the older as Mark lifted the covers for Donghyuck to stick himself underneath them before getting in. Donghyuck's arms were instantly around Mark as he buried his face in his chest since the older was laying on his side with his own arms around the younger.  With the blanket cover both of their bodies, they laid in each other's arms as they listend to each other's soft breaths and fell asleep.