T H I R T Y S E V E N

"No cwy no mwo?" Dongmin asked as he waddled into Mark's room after he finished eating his chicken, his face dirty with sauce which made both parents giggle. "No more crying," Donghyuck smiled as he pulled away from Mark to stand up and carry Dongmin to the bathroom to clean his mouth. When they came back inside the room, Mark had went to the bathroom to serve him and Donghyuck a plate of food. "Pway papa! Pway!" Dongmin bounced in Donghyuck's arms making the tanned male giggle and nod his head. "Let Papa eat first and they we can play," Donghyuck told the toddler who nodded and wiggled out of the tanned male's grasp to his room.

Donghyuck sat next to Mark who was already seated, waiting to eat his food with the younger. Donghyuck blushed as he began eating which made Mark smile and eat as well. The toddler came running out of his room with a bucket of building blocks that he carried with two hands in front of his tummy. He ran to the living room, plopping his bum on the rug before dumping his blocks onto the tile. Mark watched Dongmin wait patiently for his papa as Donghyuck happily munched on his chicken, kicking his feet underneath the chair.

The younger had a piece of chicken stuck on his cheeks as Mark giggled and used his thumb to wipe off before licking his finger which made Donghyuck blush deeply—but he blamed his red cheeks on them being swollen from crying earlier. He took a sip of his water bottle to divert his attention elsewhere while Mark laughed at his shyness. When he finished, he placed his dish in the sink and washed his hands before going over to Dongmin to sit on the rug beside him to ply with the blocks. Mark smiled as he took his dish to the sink and washed everything before hanging them on the dish rack to dry.

He sat on the couch in front of his two favorite people in the world, watching them play together and building things with Dongmin's blocks. Donghyuck built something that Dongmin knocked down, pretending he was a dinosaur. "Minmin~" Donghyuck playfully whined as Dongmin giggled loudly, a heavenly sound. Mark snickered as Donghyuck raised his head and pouted his lips at the older. "Don't pout, baby," Mark giggled as he bent down to grab Donghyuck's cheeks with his hand and pull his face to meet his lips quickly.

When he pulled away, he pout was still there but more of in a dazed state until he shook his head to regain himself, making Mark giggle. Donghyuck cleared his throat. Dongmin was completely oblivious to what happened as he was trying to restack his papas blocks up again to make him feel better. The younger smiled at his sweet little baby as they played some more, the older just watching the scene unfold in front of his eyes lovingly. Mark was so happy to the both of them in his life. They made it more lively and eventful and he enjoyed every second with them.

Time went by and they cleaned up Dongmin's blocks since the toddler had fell asleep on the rug like a starfish sprawled all over the place. It was cute. Donghyuck had to start getting ready to leave for his shift at the club so he could begin walking. Mark hugged him tightly and pecked his forehead as the younger slid on his coat and sneakers as well as his back pack before exiting the condo, making his way through the streets to the club. Ten was finally back to work after taking a few sick days and he was actually excited to see the older. He could use the motherly figure in his life at the moment especially after what happened in the span of three days.

He entered through the back doors of the club, skipping his way to his dressing room to meet the electric blue haired male standing in front of his vanity waiting for Donghyuck. The tanned male wasted no time in running up to the older and throwing his arms around him. Ten stumbled back a bit with a chuckle, circling his arms around the younger's waist. "Hello to you my baby," Ten greeted sweetly as Donghyuck sighed with comfort. When they broke their hug, Ten ruffled Donghyuck's messy red hair as he pointed towards the wardrobe for the day. "What do you want to wear?" Ten asked kindly, taking out the makeup pallets to display them visually on the vanity.