F O R T Y T H R E E

Donghyuck woke up to the feeling of wet kisses being peppered all of his face: on his forehead, then his eyes, then his nose, then his cheeks, and finally his lips. He shuffled closer to Mark in the bed, raising his with puckered lips for another kiss which elicited a giggle from the older's mouth. Mark placed his lips gently back on top of Donghyuck's again for a few more seconds, the younger then pulling away and burying his faces in the older's bare chest as he placed soft chaste kisses on his skin. Mark circled his arms around the younger's neck, massaging Donghyuck's scalp softly.

"Warm," Donghyuck mumbled against Mark's chest as the older smiled fondly at his boyfriend cuddle with him underneath the blanket. The younger found himself cradled in Mark's arms as the older laid his head on top of his. "You have work, beautiful," Mark reminded as Donghyuck whined, rolling his body to lay on top of the older's as he rested his cheek on his chest. "I'm tired," Donghyuck pouted with a puff of his cheeks while raising his head to look at Mark with his eyes barely open. Mark elongated his neck to kiss the younger's pout away.

They were so clingy and touchy with one another. Donghyuck was a sucker for affection and Mark was giving it right to him. Mark tapped his bum a couple times which made Donghyuck squeak and giggle afterwards. Mark effortlessly sat up in the bed, leaning against the headboard with the younger laying on his lap. Donghyuck sat back and shamelessly eyes Mark's torso, checking his body out with a blush on his cheeks and a lick of his lips. "Woah there, baby. It's not even seven in the morning yet," Mark teased which had Donghyuck hood his eyes and poke his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Morning, afternoon, evening, and/or night I want you. I'm a prince and I can do whatever I want," Donghyuck joked with a seductive tone as Mark chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes, your majesty," Mark bowed his his slightly as Donghyuck's eyes brightened lovingly. The way Mark treated him made him feel so special and it was as if he was the only thing that matter right now. Donghyuck excitedly bounced on Mark's lap before tackling the older with a hug. Mark smiled and hugged him back. His Hyuckie was back...he never left him all along.

"You and Dongmin," Mark playfully tsked as Donghyuck giggled again, blowing air on the older's neck to tickle him. "What can we say? Like Papa like son," Donghyuck confirmed, clinging onto Mark's body as the older swiftly slid out of bed with the younger's legs tangled around his body. He carried Donghyuck to the bathroom, his hoodie riding up the younger's body which revealed his legs that were displayed because of his underwear. Mark placed the hoodie swallowed boy on the sink, the younger's tanned thighs spreading for the older to stand between them.

Mark wet both of their toothbrushes and squirted toothpaste on it, handing the younger's little brush to him. They brushed their teeth while Donghyuck chuckled at Mark's toothpaste beard, poking his cheek with the end of his brush. "You look like santa," Donghyuck cracked a joke while Mark laughed and cleaned both of their faces when they were done. He grabbed a towel to dry their face and hung it back on the rack. Donghyuck had his arms wide open as a signal to be carried by Mark again and who was the older to decline the younger's gesture.

The older lifted Donghyuck up from the sink as the younger instantly wrapped his legs around him. Donghyuck felt so safe in Mark's arms. Mark sat the younger on his bed as he rummaged through the clothes in his closet to pick out something to where for his internship. "Or you could just stay here and not where anything," Donghyuck suggested. He did not know what had gotten into himself. Ever since they made love last night, Donghyuck felt more confident and felt like he could rule the world with the way Mark treated him so princely and angelically.

Mark paused and turned around to face the younger with a quizzical expression, raising a brow with one hand glued to his hip. "You should be careful what you wish for, baby," Mark started lowly as he walked closer to Donghyuck until they were a few inches apart. Donghyuck would have looked away by now, but for some reason he was loving the challenge so he stood up which glided their bodies together. "What if I don't want to?" Donghyuck raised both of his eyebrows and widened his puppy looking eyes innocently, biting his lower lip.