T W E N T Y O N E

The day seemed to drag out so long since Taeyong was out for being sick—him and Ten catching a virus—so Donghyuck was alone with some substitute teacher who did not know how to keep the class organized at all. Donghyuck could not blame the substitute because she really did try, but the students did not want to listen to her and would only listen to Donghyuck. So it felt like she did absolutely nothing but watch as Donghyuck directed the class of young children.

Do not get Donghyuck wrong, he loves his students so much. But he honestly forgot how well Taeyong used to construct the class, having a lesson plan for each day of the school week. After breakfast time, Donghyuck was able to get the children under control and everything went smoothly as the substitute kept apologizing for being of no help to the tanned male. Donghyuck kept assuring her that it was fine and that everything was going alright. The students completed their lesson of counting, playing a little number game to keep the students interested.

Dongmin was even Donghyuck's little helper today as he listened very well to his papa. Donghyuck praised his son for being so well behaved today. It was like Dongmin and the other children swapped personalities for the day with Taeyong being out—Dongmin being quiet and attentive for the most part while the other students were rowdy and did not want to listen to their substitute teacher, screaming "Wan Mr. Lee!"

Which did not make the substitute feel any better about herself since the kids were practically protesting because they wanted Taeyong. Donghyuck told her not to take it to heart since Taeyong is here with them for the most part everyday so they are used to him and Donghyuck. But Donghyuck had gotten them under control in no time. He could only imagine how the days are center would run if both Taeyong and Donghyuck were not there. He never wants to miss a day at all, seeing how it affected the kids.

Parents came by at the end of the day to pick up their kids and Donghyuck bite his lip in anticipation because today, him and Mark we're going out on a date. He had borrowed a piece of clothing from the wardrobe at the club without Ten knowing since the older was sick. Donghyuck wore a white shirt that he tucked into black jeans while wearing an unbuttoned yellow flannel shirt. His hair was neatly combed down, Donghyuck thanking heavens for finally having a good hair day, as it was parted down the middle and resting over his forehead with a small gap revealing his forehead.

Donghyuck gave his son a kiss on the cheek before he got picked up. "Gwanma again?" Dongmin tugged at his papa's flannel as he saw his grandma waiting to pick him up. Donghyuck smiled at his son with a nod while Dongmin pouted, mimicking the tanned male's head movements. Dongmin's grandmother stood up the door as Dongmin walked towards her with his head down, this making Donghyuck tilt his head in confusion. Dongmin and Mark's mother left the daycare, shrugging his thoughts to the side as he let out a breath.

""You can head out too," Donghyuck told the substitute who finished cleaning as the last student had gotten picked up. She bowed her head to Donghyuck with a small smile and apologized for her disorganization and lack of authoritarian skills. "You did fine. Now that you know how the kids are, you will be prepared for the class tomorrow. You know what to expect now so you can improve. See you then," Donghyuck sweetly spoke as she nodded her head and left the building.

Donghyuck hung his name tag ID badge in the teacher's lounge as he swung his backpack over his shoulder and headed outside the daycare, waiting for Mark to pull-up with his vehicle. Soon, the sound of a car approaching grabbed Donghyuck's attention from him worrying about what was to come. Mark parked the car on the side of the sidewalk, leaving the car on as he stepped outside. The older was wearing a black shirt which only the front of it was tucked into his blue ripped jeans as he wore a jean jacket. His black hair was parted on the side which made his hair cover most of his forehead, creating a coma that revealed his skin.