Chapter 1

Today has been so hectic. I woke up late from my alarm, so great start already. I was 10 minuteso late to work and I forgot my coffee so to say I was a little bit pissed is an understatement. Anyway my shift at work was actually going okay. I work in A&E for the NHS. I originally worked in Scotland, my home country but moved to England after a pretty horrendous couple years. I just needed a fresh start away from it all.

So, back to today. Its now 1pm and it's my break time so i venture to my favourite place, Starbucks. I order a iced latte and wait patiently for my name to be called.

I start scrolling through my Facebook to pass the time. I can hear names being shouted out but not mine yet so I begin to zone out.

I must've zoned out pretty hard because the next thing I know an iced latte is being shaken in my face.
My head swings up from my phone and I jump dropping my phone out my hand. "oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to startle you, it's just your name was called a couple times and I offered to bring it to you after the girl said it was for you." I stand there staring at this very tall blonde haired, deep blue eyed women completely consumed by her.

She smiles and looks down at me. I am 5ft3 so this women literally toward over me."omg thank you I am sorry i must've not been paying attention." i say awkwardly trying to hide the fact I was staring at her.

"uh huh, I figured that after I called your name and you didn't even flinch" she laughs at this statement and I go bright red. "wait, how do you know my name?" I asked confused. She raises her eyebrow and looks around the room "You do know you're in Starbucks, right? You know the place that shouts out people's names when their food or drink is ready?" she said laughing yet again. I know she's taking the piss out of me but I am not gonna lie I'd do anything to Continue to hear her laugh its so angelic.

I smack my hand against my head and take a deep breath." I know it doesn't look like it but I promise I am not mentally unstable" I say embarrassed that I am a total mess around this beautiful women.

The blonde bends down and collects my phone off the floor, she looks at it and screws up her face. "I didn't think you were mentally unstable but you're definitely funny. Also I'm sorry for scaring you, your phone now has a crack down the screen. I can get it fixed for you seeing as though I caused the.." I stop her before she can continue "please don't apologise for my lack of awareness. You were the good samaratine for bringing me out of my daze. Please, don't feel bad Its an old phone anyway so you've gave me an excuse to get a new one" I say with a smile. The girl smiles back and we chat for a few more minutes before another girl appears behind her.

"Leah, we are going to be late we have to get going." the other girl says.

"ahh so you do have a name then! Well Leah I won't keep you any longer. Thank you for today. You've been a lifesaver."

"anytime, Riley" she says cheekily with a wink.

Leahs p.o.v

"anytime Riley" i wink, I don't know why but I definitely just winked at her. I hope she didn't notice.

"oh darling, better get that eye checked out. Looks like you got something in it" the small girl says before winking and walking away.

What the fuck! Who is this girl. The Confidence she has. Wow. I was so in awe of this mysterious girl I had completely forgot about everything else.
A voice brings me out of my trance. "so what the hell was that?" oh Beth! If only you knew.

Hope you guys like it! Xx