Chapter 49

Leah p.o.v

Riley left to go to the studio a little while ago. The second she walked out the door and out of eyesight i felt so anxious. I really wish I could just be with her all the time but that isn't how life works. I just have to believe she will be okay. I don't really know what to do with myself when she's away.

I do some tidying up, some washing and have some lunch. After that I just sit on my phone, scrolling through socials. Then I notice a post that was put up a few minutes ago.

"Riley Cooper spotted going into the Sony studio in London. Is this the return of 'Cooper'?" I read. Rolling my eyes, fuck sake can't she just do this without any added pressure.

Three hours pass by and I still haven't heard from her. I'm really trying not to worry but I can't help it. I grab my phone and begin to call her. I don't care if its needy, I just want to make sure she's okay.

It starts to ring... It's still ringing... No answer.

Okay, maybe her phone is on silent? Yeah. That'll be it... But maybe I should just call Megan. You know, just to say hi.

After two rings she picks up. Shit. "hey leah." she says. She doesn't seem worried. Fuck I shouldn't of called her. "hi." I reply back. To which Megan laughed. "calling to see how riley is?" I internally groan. I'm so fucking stupid. "yeah..." I can tell she's smiling. "she's okay leah, had a couple vocal tests and right now she is currently in the booth singing 'helium', I think she's also going to try to record some of her new music. She's doing really well leah, do you want to speak to her?" the entire time I'm smiling. So happy that's she's okay and is able to sing. "no, no it's okay. Uh, maybe just... Don't tell her i called?" I don't want Riley to know I called. Its embarrassing. "you're allowed to be worried, she's gone through a lot. You both have. I wont tell her but I'm sure she'd be happy to know how much you care." I do care, I really do.

I end the call with Megan and I can finally relax. I probably shouldn't of called but I needed to for my own sanity. What Riley doesn't know won't hurt her.

The minute I see Rileys car lights pull into the drive I jump up. Ready to embrace my beautiful girl in my arms. She walks through the door, her eyes locking with mine and I see a smirk appear on her face. "why are you standing in the hall?" I shuffle my feet and scratch the back of my neck. "uh, I was... Going to get a drink? Yeah." she just raises her eyebrow. "okay." she shrugs and walks to the livingroom.

I follow behind her and sit beside her, hoping to get a cuddle. "Where's your drink?" she looks at me. "oh, I, I forgot it. It's okay, I don't need it anymore." I go to move closer to Riley but she gets up. "now you mention it, I'm quite thirsty myself. I'm going to grab myself a drink." she walks to the kitchen and I just sigh. Just come cuddle me.

I follow Riley to the kitchen, she's been in here way longer than It takes to get a drink. When I walk through the door she's stood on her phone. I frown at her. "why are you through here? Come back to the couch?" she looks up from her phone and giggles. "I will." she spins around and bends over to get something out of the cupboard and I swear she shaked her ass at me. I lick my lips at the sight.

As Riley stands to her feet again she fills her glass with water and begins to drink it. "oops, dropped some." she turns around and I notice water seeping through her white top, revealing her lace bra.

Is she doing this on purpose?

I stare at her as she tries to contain her smile. "ill have to take this off now." she slowly takes her top up and over her head. I can't do anything but watch, she throws her top in the washing and walks past me, brushing herself against me as she does.

I swiftly follow her, watching as she makes her way to the couch. Still with just her bra covering her top half. I gulp and sit beside her. I don't know what she's doing but I know it's turning me on.