Chapter 42

Leah p.o.v

Its been a week since Riley went live. The response has been wonderful, a lot of apologises have been made and the media seem to have went quiet about it. Riley has been happier and everything seems to be finally on track for us...

Ha. Spoke too soon.

Riley p.o.v

"I don't know if I want to wear this. Its a bit much." I say looking in the mirror at my outfit. "are you crazy? You look amazing. If anyone should be too much tonight, it's you... And me. It is our night after all." leah says looking me up and down with a smile. "it is our night beautiful, our wonderful night to celebrate with our loved ones." yep. It's our engagement party. Finally. A month after becoming engaged we are able to celebrate with everyone. I've been nervous all day for it, you might not think it but I hate having all eyes on me. I'm wearing a navy blue dress, its tight fitting and I won't lie it is a little bit revealing. Not inappropriately its at thigh length and my boobs are slightly on show. I like the look but I'm not sure it's appropriate for this occasion. Leah has gone for a suit instead, I always fucking love her in a suit. It's so sexy.

"babe, cars here." I hear leah shout from down stairs. "oh shoot... Baby come help me." I am so not ready. Leah comes into the bedroom. "can you put my necklace on me please? Oh I gotta get my shoes on." she just laughs, I hate being late. It makes me forget everything. She puts the necklace on me and kisses my neck after. I moan at the feeling. "stop, now is not the time. We are late." I pull myself away from leah and her inability to tease me every few minutes. "it's our party, we are allowed to be late." she defends herself and wiggles her eyebrows. "no, someone will ask why we are late and I can't lie. I'd be found out." "so?" she says. God she drives me insane. "so... I dont want people to know..." leah smirks and comes over to me. "no, leah... Le... I mean it... Walk the other way... Leah... I'm not having sex with you..."

Leah p.o.v

"hey, what took you guys so long?" Katie says the minute we arrive at the party. I turn to Riley who's face is bright red. I laugh because she knew this would happen. "traffic was bad." I say and wink at Katie. "ew, you guys couldn't want till tonight to get down and dirty." she replies and Rileys eyes widen, she huffs and walks away. Hahah, oh god she's never going to forgive me... Or agree to have sex with me before an event again. "come on Katie, you've made my fiancé run off so, I think you're due me a drink."i say and we walk to the bar. I greet and thank people along the way for coming and celebrating with us. I notice Riley is standing with viv and steph so I direct my attention to our guests, knowing my girl is safe here, with everyone that loves us.

Throughout the night we have some slideshows playing of Riley and I. A look into what our life has been like, since being together. Everyone is taking advantage of our cocktail bar, maybe that wasn't the best idea... I can see a lot of people needing carried home tonight.

I walk around chatting to my friends and family, it's really nice to have everyone here tonight to celebrate with us. A few people from Sony are here too so I decide to make some effort with them.

"hey, thank you for coming." i say to Megan and a man she is standing with. "hey leah. Thank you for the invite. The proposal was so special. I'm really glad its all worked out well for you both. She seems so happy."
Megan says.

I know Megan really cares for Riley. Not just because Riley brings millions to the company but she actually cares about Rileys opinions and what she wants or needs. "thank you, I hope she's happy, it's all I've wanted for her. Don't worry, whenever you finally get round to doing another tour, I promise she'll enjoy it more." I say laughing. Megan gives off a light laugh but it seems a nervous one.

"she refused to do another tour cause of you." the man next to Megan says. Megan looks at him as if to tell him to be quiet. "what?" i say to him. They exchange looks and I know they're trying to work out what to say.