Chapter 54

Leah p.o.v

I couldn't help but wake up with a smile on my face this morning, as I turn to face the most beautiful women I've laid my eyes on and take in all her beauty. She's still fast asleep, her hair is covering part of her face and her lips are slightly parted.

I could lay here and stare at her all day, feeling her arm around my waist holding me tightly and her legs wrapped in mine. I can't help but let my mind wander back to last night. How amazing it was and how special it felt. Everytime I think she's outdone herself, she does something else to amaze me.

This time tomorrow I will be getting ready to marry this women, the women I met in a coffee shop. To me that is what makes us special, I didn't meet her in the industry or through social media. She didn't even know who I was when I met her and I love that. I love that I was good enough for her to get to know without me feeling it is because of who I am. She never made me feel like my job is the reason she is with me and that is why I knew she was the one and the only one that I would ever want to be with.

As my mind plays back all of our memories together, good and bad. I can't help but tear up. All of that has brought us here, to the day before our wedding. It was always going to be Riley. She is my soulmate.

I feel her stirring and I try to take my eyes away but I can't, as hers flicker open and those bright blue eyes find mine she let's out a giggle. "stop staring at me when I sleep, it puts me off." this time I laugh. "puts you off?" I smirk.

"yes, I feel you staring and it wakes me up." she really does make me laugh. "can't help it." i say making her blush. "you're too soppy, Williamson." she rolls her eyes.

I climb on top of her and pin her and smirk. "well, soon-to-be Williamson you just better get used to it cause you're stuck with me now." I peck her lips.

"don't get too cocky, I still have a whole day to change my mind." this time she smirks. "it would definitely make the front page." she adds. I won't lie my heart hurt a little at the thought, but I know shes ready to marry me. She shows me everyday that she loves me.

I don't reply to her, instead I just kiss her. Slowly at first but then it gets heated. Both of us can't help moaning into the kiss and our hands roam each other. "you can try to run away from my baby, but no ones gonna make you feel the way I do." my confidence must be working because she moans again and grips on to me.

"prove it, make me feel good baby." she whispers into my ear. "touch me." she continues. Fuck, she makes me weak even when I try to be the confident one. This girl drive me wild.

Riley p.o.v

"wow! What a way to wake up." I breathe out. Still trying to catch my breath. Leah has a smug face and I know she is proud of her work. God I cannot wait to marry her.

"we better make an appearance down stairs. I think mum said she was making everyone breakfast." leah says as she puts her top back on, her hair a little messy from my hands in it.

"she didn't have to do that we could've made it, but i really appreciate it." I say as I also get dressed. "should we shower first? I don't want to be all sweaty." leah looks at me and I can see her debating with herself.

"nah, it's fine. We will have breakfast and then we can shower, it will be okay." I'm hesitant but agree, there's lots of people here we will blend in.

We have a beautiful breakfast made by Amanda she literally covered an entire table in food. I couldnt stop thanking her for it, it was delicious.

Everyone is so happy and full of high spirits. This is just what leah and I needed before the big day. Nothing could dampen this day.