Chapter 14

Riley p.o.v

Ive woken up with the biggest smile on my face. Leah is my girlfriend. I can't believe it I am so happy. Leahs arm is under me and she's spooning me. I have a little giggle to myself. "what's funny?" a sleepy leah questions. I turn around and face her, our bodies still naked from the night before. "you just couldn't last 10 days without me, huh?" I giggle again. Leah looks down at me and rolls her eyes. "apparently not, although I didn't see you complaining... I mean I definitely remember you moaning, but not complaining" she says with a smirk. "shut up, you moaned more than I did, but you're right... No complaints here, Williamson." I kiss her cheek. "I mean we don't have anything to get up for so..." leah trails off, kissing my neck. "don't think so, sweetheart. We will get breakfast and have a wee gym session and then spend time with the girls." I say moving away from leah making her huff. "it's my day off." she pouts. "that doesn't mean you use up your energy on me. Come on..." I say leaving leah still grumpy in bed. "if you hurry up you can join me in the shower..." I peak my head out of the bathroom but leah is already running towards me. To be fair I probably shouldn't of offered to share a shower because we were in it for an hour. "wipe your smug grin off your face Williamson." I say as I'm getting ready for breakfast. "I'm just saying it was a good idea to save water." leah smiles at me. "I'm sure we wasted more water than saved it... Be the last time I invite you in. You're just a distraction." I say looking at her up and down. "if I remember correctly youre the one that had me pinned against the..." "okay, okay, I'm sorry can we please go get breakfast with the girls and I won't seduce you anymore." I say with a little smirk. "uh huh, sure." leah says laughing.

We go down and get breakfast. I'm wearing leahs clothes, yet again. She basically dressed me herself to make sure I wore them. She's so cute. Leah tells me to take a seat and she will get my breakfast. I kiss her cheek and thank her before sitting at a table with kiera, Lucy, Beth, viv and Georgia. "morning girls" I say greeting them all. They all immediately start laughing. "what?" "missed each other?" Beth laughs again. Oh no, do not tell me they're saying what I think they're saying. "you didn't..." "oh we heard you both. I think the whole of England could." Georgia winks. Oh my god leah hurry up, right fucking now. I can't have this conversation right now. "i thought you were innocent Riley." Lucy says with her hands in her head. I laugh because Lucy is so much worse with kiera but I am a lot younger than Lucy and she's sort of taken me under her wing, she treats me like her little sister and I love it but not when she's talking to me about my sex life. "I am so sorry, luce." I say trying not to laugh out of nervousness. Leah joins the table and I try to give her a warning but she completely ignores it. "hey guys, how did you sleep?" oh for god sake. I hit my hand off my head and the girls just laugh again. "they heard us..." I whisper. "oh, uh, oops" is all she says. Are you being serious? "it won't happen again." I say and leahs head snaps up at me. Do not give me that look Williamson. "sorry what?" she says making the girls laugh again. "I think leah had a different answer in mind." Beth says with a wink. "well I didn't... Do youse want to go to the gym" I try to change the subject. "yeah sounds good." Lucy says. And the others nod in agreement.

At the gym we are listening to music on leahs playlist. I dont work out as much as the girls but I do like to keep myself fit. The girls see if i could keep up with their training drills. I complete 5/7 and at the end im knackered so I take myself to the side and attempt not to have a heart attack. As I'm laying down catching my breathe I hear a song come on and without thinking I sing the words. I didn't notice the room had gone quiet until the song finished and I sit up. The girls eyes are glued to me. "you okay?" I ask them nervously. "so you do know of coopers songs?" leah asks raising her eyebrow. "uh, yeah." fuck. "I listened to her when you mentioned her." i quickly say. "you sound just like her." Beth states. "yeah like exactly like her." kiera joins in. What do I do? "okay, guys..." I start to think of how I explain this. "I didn't want to tell you because it really isn't a big deal and Its just a side thing I do, it's a hobbie, it isn't something I really tell anyone about, but.. Uh, well.." before I can finish tooney comes through the door. "guys sarina is asking for us all to go out to the pitch." thank god. "ill go get viv and wait for youse to finish." I kiss leahs cheek and go find viv. That was close.