Chapter 66

*WARNING*

Sensitive topics in this chapter, please only read if you feel comfortable and safe to do so.

Riley p.o.v

*flashback*

"I'll find you."
"Yeah, maybe you will. By that time I'll be ready for you."
"You're nothing without me."
"I'm even less with you. You're going to kill me."

"If you leave I will."

*Present*

"Oh my god. He's here!" I jump up and down at the window as I watch Amanda's car pull into the drive. Leah smirking beside me with her tired eyes. I may of called Amanda at five this morning letting her know he could come back anytime. I think she got the hint and brought him as soon as he was finished with his bottle. So unfortunately Leah was woken up at half six. Which I actually think is a decent time. Not sure what she's grumpy about.

I run to the door and see my not so baby boys eyes find mine.
"Mummy" he says making my heart melt. He only started to say 'mummy' just before I left for the tour and me and Leah almost had a heart attack when it happened.

*flashback*

"Mmmuuummmyyy" Leah says for the tenth time today. Exaggerating every letter.
"He will say it eventually." I say, for probably the eighth time.
"Dada" Ollie says making Leah groan again.
"How come the boy doesn't even have a dad and that's still his first word." Leah huffs as she softly rocks him on his chair. Ollie said 'dada' a couple days ago and since then Leah has been butt hurt over it. Non stop saying 'mummy' any chance she can. She's now encouraged the entire family and her teammates to call both of us 'mummy' and I won't lie if a child calls you that it's cute. When my friends and family do it, I want to be sick.
"Oi. Can't say he doesn't have a dad in front of him." I roll my eyes at her.
"How not? It's true" she says shrugging.
"It's the way you say it. Sounds harsh. Like he isn't loved." I look at his wee blue eyes and actually get teary at the thought of him thinking he isn't loved. Wow I must still have crazy hormones.
"Babe, he's loved more than anything. The fact still stands he doesn't have a..." she pauses for a second.
"Yeah you know what, that is a shame. He has two mummies who love hi..."
"Mumm" Ollie says midway through Leah's speech. We both fall silent and stare at him waiting for him to say it again.
"Mumm... mumm...MUMMMMM" Ollie repeats over and over before shouting it and giggling.
"Oh my god. Baby... he said it."
"He said mum" we both have tears pooling our eyes as we watch our little boy say our name that's only for him.

*present*

Leah and I chat with Amanda whilst Ollie has a nap, she wanted to hear all about my tour and I wanted to get all the gossip since I've been away, before we knew it, it was eleven and we still hadn't ate. Beth and Viv made an appearance from upstairs around nine, viv jumping on my back to greet me.

"How about we go out for some lunch?" Leah suggests, no one answers unsure if it's me she's implying or us all.
"All of us." She continues when she notices us all looking at each other.
"Sounds good to me, I'm starving." I smile at her.
"Yeah me too" Viv says.
"I'm up for it." Beth replies.
"I don't mind giving you all time to catch up, I don't need to come too." Amanda says but I know deep down she wants to. She's just too nice to say.
"No im not being stuck with these lot talking about football, you have to come and save me." I say even though I didn't care if they did talk about football I just wanted Amanda to feel included. She agrees to the offer and we all get organised.

*flashback*

"Please don't" I sob.
"It won't take long. Just lay still." He says as he holds my wrists tighter.
"You're hurting me." I whisper.
"Do as you're told and I won't." He lets go of my wrist and I keep it in place. I close my eyes as I hear him unzip his trousers and pull them down slightly.