Chapter 7

Riley p.o.v

I wake up to my head on leahs naked chest. Flashbacks of last night flood my mind. Oh my god we had sex. A lot of sex. We were a little bit drunk but it definitely wasn't a drunken mistake or something either of us didn't want. Well I hope leah wanted it to happen. I mean she didn't seem to mind last night but maybe she was drunk. Maybe it didn't matter if it was me or someone else.

I continue to overthink until I hear leahs voice. "what's on your mind" she says with her eyes still closed. How did she know? "nothing" I reply back not wanting to ruin anything or bring up a topic im not sure I'm ready to discuss yet. "are you okay after last night?" leah questions now looking at me, she has a worried look. "yes, of course I am okay. Are you?" I want to know but I'm also worried for the answer. "I'm more than okay, it was perfect!" leah says kissing my forehead. Oh god leah I needed to hear that. "it was perfect, it was everything I imagined it would be" I can't help but be soppy with leah. I want her to know how I felt after such an passionate night. "I like the idea of you imaging us having sex" she says in my ear, making me shiver. "I bet you do! I bet you like it when it's not imaginary either!" I flirt back. She let's out a deep breathe and before I know it we are at it again.

Leah p.o.v

"well that's one way to say good morning" Riley says still breathing heavy. "its the best way to say good morning" I reply, this time my head is on Rileys chest and her short arms are holding me. We are both still out of breathe so we lay for a few more minutes just holding each other.

We decide its best to get out of bed and get some food. It wasn't my idea as I'd quite happily stay naked In bed all day with Riley but she insisted we eat and see Beth and Viv.

"leah, stop being grumpy." Riley says as I walk to the bedroom door. "well not only do we have to get out of bed but you've stuck clothes on. So I can't even see you're beautiful naked body." I say pouting hoping she will give in and get back into bed. "oh, would you rather I went down stairs naked? Have some breakfast across from your friends whilst my naked chest is on show for them to enjoy with their toast. Oh I could load the dishwasher, bend over real nice for you all" she threatens. My mouth drops. I can't believe this girl. "babe close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Riley teases some more and then exits the bedroom. She's gonna be the death of me.

Riley p.o.v

I think I handled that little tantrum very well. Not sure leah would agree but I can't stop smiling.

I go into the kitchen, I have the clothes on that leah got out for me last night, I didn't wear them last night for obvious reasons but leah seemed happy when I put them on this morning.

"morning guys" I say happily to the two women sat at the table. "someone's overly happy this morning" Viv says grinning. I quickly try to hide my happiness so it isn't obvious anything happened with leah. I don't know if leah wants anyone to know and I don't know if I do right away either. I quietly make me a coffee and leah a tea and put some cereal out for us both. We are only having a small breakfast because leah and Beth have a meeting with the England team and me and Viv are going to go out for lunch whilst we wait. Viv invited me and I couldn't of been happier. They all make me feel so welcoming.

Leah comes into the kitchen and we all eat breakfast. In silence. It felt awkward I wasn't sure why but no one spoke at all. I want to laugh at how awkward it is but Im not sure that would be appropriate right now.

I'm sipping my coffee, it's still silent. "how did you guys sleep?" I decide to attempt a conversation hoping someone would answer. Even leah. I don't care who but someone talk please. "not as good as you both" Beth finally speaks. What's that supposed to mean. "what are you on about?" leah replies confused. "we heard you. Last night and this morning. The walls aren't that thin." Beth says and smiles at leah. I choke on my coffee and I feel my face going bright red. Oh my god. They heard us. They know we had sex. Oh no. What will leah say, what if she's mad? "sorry guys my bad. We tried to be quiet. Next time I'll shove a pillow over her mouth" leah smiles smugly. She doesn't care we were caught. She seems almost proud. "leah, we heard you more than we heard Riley. To be honest I'm glad. The sexual tension between you both has been unbarably." Beth laughs. Hahaha they heard leah more than me. So much for me being the one to get us caught. "you seemed like you enjoyed yourselfs anyway" Viv says looking down smiling. "oh we di..." "leah!" I draw her a look. "sorry, its none of your business" leah says after she was just about to announce how good it was. Honestly I need this conversation to be over. I feel so embarrassed that they know but I wouldn't do it any differently. It was amazing.