Chapter 28

🔞Be warned there's some triggers in this chapter. SA is involved in this chapter throughout. Please skip if you aren't comfortable. Also if anyone needs to talk I am always here to listen. Thank you 🔞

Riley p.o.v

Its been two weeks since my album was released, the response I've got has been overwhelming. My album is number 1 in the UK and number 4 in the USA. Its been bought by over 2 million people. Leah has continued to support me and every night she reads some positive comments about my album. I know there will be bad ones but she only reads the positive ones and distracts me from the negative ones. That's why I love her, she truly is amazing. Leah has been really busy with football and has a game on Tuesday and Sunday. One for the champions league and one for the barclays women league. So she's been busy with training which means the house is mine for most of the day each day. I fill my time with work and I have lots of meetings I fit in whilst leah is away, i would rather be busy when she's away than when she's here.

Today is Saturday so there's 3 days until the match, the girls want to go out for a couple drinks and dinner and they Invited me along too so I have 3 meetings today to cover the time leah is gone and then we are getting ready for tonight. I'm excited to go out with her and let our hair down. Thankfully these last few weeks have been different and I've stayed awake longer at night, weve had a couple date nights and went round to Amanda's a couple times for dinner. It's been good to feel like I'm not just existing and I'm actually enjoying life with the people that matter most.

We have the brit awards next week as well and I know that brings both anxiety and excitement to both me and leah as neither of us enjoy red carpets or people taking photos of us but the actual event will be fun. Not to mention that I also have been asked to sing at the awards too which will be the first live show I've done. To say I'm bricking it is an understatement.

"thank you Megan, I am going out tonight so I better get ready but today has been positive and I can't wait to share what we are going to do with leah." "of course, enjoy your night Riley. Oh and try not to let leah tell anyone else. We want this to be kept underwraps until the night." Megan says with a smile. "of course not, leah would keep it to herself. Talk to you tomorrow." I end the call with Megan. My last meeting of the day was with the manager of the brit awards. They wanted to go over what will happen on the day and my song choice. We finalised my set and I've to go in next week for a rehearsal which to me is mad. A rehearsal? I usually write, compose and release my songs from my house. This is going to be weird.

Leah finishes training at 3 and it's 2.30 so I decide to pick her up. I know Viv and Beth will be coming here as well but Id like a bit of time with leah without anyone else there. I drive to meadow Park and wait in the car until practice finished. When I start to see the girls leave I jump out the car. They come over to me and begin chatting. "hey. Are you excited for tonight?" lia asks. "absolutely I intend on being carried home." I laugh back. Everyone knows i don't drink often but when I do I get fucked up. "first round of shots on me... If you can convince leah to wear a dress tonight" McCabe challenges me. I raise my eyebrow at her. "why do you want her to wear a dress?" Katie smiles at me. "leah said today that she hopes youll wear a dress tonight and I said she should wear one too but she said she wouldn't because you'd touch her and drive her crazy... Then she bet me at a 1-1 so I want payback. Convince her to wear a dress and tease her all night... And ill pay for your drinks." I laugh at how serious Katie is being and that she knows leah will not be happy with this arrangement. I know what I can do to leah and how her body reacts to me. Of course I agree because leah looks hot in a dress and I love to tease her. I part ways with Katie when I see leah. McCabe winks at me as she leaves.

Leah comes over and wraps me in a hug. "hey beautiful, what're you doing here?" she says against my neck making me shiver. "I wanted to see you. It's too long to wait for you at home. Plus my meetings were quick today so I had time to make it here for you finishing. How was training?" I say kissing leahs lips. "mmhm not as good as this." leah says kissing me again. "uh, guys. You might want to remember you're in a car park. I'm assuming you won't be needing my services today Williamson?" Beth says sarcastically. "nope my girls taking me home." leah says still looking at me. "race ya." I say looking at Beth and running to my side of the car. Leah quickly gets In her side and Beth jumps in hers. I quickly exit the grounds ahead of Beth and leah and I can't help but laugh at Beth's face In the mirror. "sucker" I say and leah let's out a laugh again.