Chapter 4

Leah p.o.v

Im sat holding Riley in my arms at the edge of her bed. After what she just told me I don't ever want to let her go. She is so fucking strong and brave and my god how could anyone want to hurt this pure human. This 20 year old girl that has consumed me so quickly has been through hell and still has the most caring heart.

I think about today, it has been so easy to be around this girl. She makes me feel alive. I love how much she's done to her house to make it her own without the need of photographs or memorabilia. I need to be here for her. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have feelings for me I can be her friend and support her.

"leah?" Riley barely whispers. "are you okay?" she says again, moving herself away from my chest and looking at me.

"why wouldn't I be?" I ask confused. "Well I don't know, I kinda just piled all that on you and then used your chest as a pillow for a while.." she trails off and is genuinely concered for me after what she's told me. "you know you don't have to stay around. I don't expect you to, I dont want you to think if you leave you'll hurt me. I am baggage and I try not to be and I don't want to be..." fuck it! I can't listen to her put herself down any longer. So I do the first thing I can think of. Or more like the only thing I want to do. I lean in and kiss Riley. She is caught off guard to start with and her body stiffens. I panic and pull away. " Riley I am so sorr.." before I can finish she smashes her lips against mine. Wow. My whole body ignites and i can already feel the effect she has on me. My hand goes around her waist and hers go around my neck. We deepen the kiss and I can feel my breathing getting heavy. Just as I'm trying to control my breathing Riley let's out a small moan. "fuck" I let slip after hearing her moan. She smiles into the kiss and without warning bites my lip. This girl is going to be the death of me. This time it's my turn to let out a moan. The sharpness of her teeth pulling my bottom lip is making my whole body want to explode. Riley moves her lips to my jaw trailing kisses from my jaw to just below my ear causing me to shiver and moan. Fuck it feels so good.

"so you enjoy my lips here as well?" she whispers and smiles against my neck as she continues to kiss it. "mhm" is all I manage out. I've never been like this before. I kissed her first yet I am here unable to speak or think straight. Riley giggles at my response and stops. What! Don't stop, why did she stop? I look at her and see her smug smile. "why did you stop?" I ask shyly. I don't want her to know how bad I want her but I also don't want her to ever stop! "because I'm not going to sleep with you right now. I want to, and I'll admit that. I really want to continue but I don't want to after that kind of chat. Id just feel like you're doing it to make me feel better and not because you want to. I don't think you would but you know what I mean. I don't want to rush anything with you, I really don't want to mess this up and after such an emotional conversation you may feel like this now because it feels like it would make us feel better  and then feel different later on. Plus. You've teased me enough since we met it's time I do the same!" I knew what she meant. I want our first time together to not be right after we were both vulnerable and emotional. I would never regret it. Id never regret her. " I agree Riley, id never regret anything we do and I wanted to kiss you before that conversation but I can wait until its the right time to do anything more if you do want to. You do have an effect on me that I've never experienced before and I do want to see what can happen between us" I say. I can't hide how I feel. It was obvious I want her and what she does to me when we were kissing so why try and avoid it. I want Riley!

Riley p.o.v

I know, I ruined it. The moment. But I don't want to do anything with leah until I know she isn't just doing it because she feels like she needs to. I like her and I want her to like me not my sad past and feel sorry for me.

Wow though, that kiss was something else. I felt like I was going to explode. I wanted her hands all over my body. I wanted to hear those moans escape her mouth again.

She wants to see what could happen between us. Oh my god! "I'd like that too Leah! I want to see where this goes and you definitely have an effect on me as well. You're so sweet and I just want you to be happy and get everything you want in life. I dont want to hold you back or make you feel stuck so you can go anytime but for however long you want me around ill be there! " I give her a small smile hoping I didn't say too much. Leah leans in and kisses my cheek. A small gesture after our hot session a few moments ago." I'm not leaving you Riley! I'm not walking away and you are never going to hold me back." leah brings me down to her chest again and holds me for a few more minutes. We sit in silence for a while.

"oh god leah it's 11pm your car is still in town" I jump up after seeing my alarm clock. Leah laughs at my abrupt announcement. "it's okay ri, I didn't realise the time either but I dont want you to have to drive all the way back into town just to get my car at this time of night." omg no one's ever gave me a nickname before. It gave me butterflies but Leahs response confused me because she knows it's only 15 minutes to get her car. So it isn't a long drive at all." le, you know its only 15 mins away, what's really the reason? " I know something is up that was a weak response. Leah laughs again but this time it seemed like a nervous one. "to be honest i don't want to go get my car because it means leaving you." she says with a sad expression that makes my heart melt. "leah?" I say shyly hoping the next question won't scare her off. "yeah" she says slowly as if she knows I'm panicking.

"Stay the night? With me?"

Author* any suggestions are welcome. If you like the story so far please let me know xx