Chapter 45

Riley p.o.v

Its been a couple weeks since leahs diagnosis. In that time she's had meetings with arsenal and England medical team to ensure that when she is with them and anything happens she is taken care of. She even took my notepad with her so they could read over it and get an idea on how to help her. I'm glad it's coming in handy.

Leah has told her teammates about her health and with the world Cup coming soon she wanted to make sure she was as fit as she could be, so we drew up a little plan for her. It sounds stupid but I've spent long enough with leah to pick up on patterns, when she's most in pain and when she's least in pain. I drew a little diagram so we could maybe bring leahs pain down to as minimal as possible.

"okay, so you are usually due around this time... Which means you have to avoid these things at that time..." I begin to circle and underline things. Leah makes a face. "so wait, we can't do that... For a whole two weeks?" I knew that would be her issue.

I giggle at her pout. "no, we can't but it will help you. Let's just try it, a trial run and see how we get on. We have our whole lives together, we can do this if it's going to help you." I kiss her pout but it doesn't disappear.

Leah takes my hand in hers and makes me look at her. "are you going to be okay doing all this? I mean, you didn't sign up to any of this. You could be with someone that can be... Available to you whenever you want them. Or someone that is able to drink alcohol any day they want. Or that can..." she continues to list things and I just kiss her. Interrupting her rant.

"shh baby, stop. I didn't get given a contract when we got together so I didn't sign up for anything with you but I was able to have the most magical moments with you. Anything that happens we deal with it all together, I am not going anywhere. I have got you. Through the darkness and sunshine. I don't care if you're not as available to me as someone else, they can't give me the feelings you do. They can't do to me what you can. I will wait forever to have your hands on me over anyone else's. If this is going to help lessen your pain then please can we try it?" I press my hand against leahs cheek stroking it softly.

Leah presses her head against mine "okay coop, let's do this." I let out a sigh. Thank god. I hope this works for her. I really really hope we can figure this out together.

Its been a pretty hectic day so leah and I take ourselves to bed early. We spend a bit of time watching TV and cuddling. During the movie I notice leahs hand moving lower down my stomach, across the waistband of her shorts I am wearing. I smile aware of what she is doing. I look up to her and I can see the smug grin she has.

Her eyes lock with mine and she leans down to me, connecting our lips together. I grab her neck to deepen the kiss. She moves herself on top of me, her hands roam my body and mine wrap around her neck. "le, we don't have to tonight." I say between kisses. We haven't been as intimate since her diagnosis, not because it's changed anything but i am aware it will hurt her, weve taken things slower and I haven't placed myself inside her incase it was too much.

"please coop, I need you tonight. I promise I'll say if it gets too sore." her voice desperate. "okay, baby. Tell me what you need." I whisper to her. She let's out a soft moan. I move us around so I am now on top of her. "kiss my neck" she instructs me. I move my lips to her neck, gently kissing and biting her. She continues to moan making me more turned on. "just like that coop, can you put your hand on my chest." I like when she uses her words. I do as she asks and put my hand under her top and to her chest, I play with her boobs earning another moan from leah.

I continue this for a few moments but I can feel leahs hips moving upwards so I gently place my leg between hers and allow her to rub herself against me. "shit, coop." she breathes out. "fuck" she continues moaning uncontrollably as I continue to overstimulate her. "do you like that?" I whisper against her. "yes, it feels so good baby. Keep going."