Chapter 6

*warning*  there is mature content in this chapter.

Riley p.o.v

I'm sleeping like a baby. I've never slept so peacefully in my life. The only thing to wake me from my slumber is the two voices attempting to whisper but failing miserably. "have you ever seen her like this before?" I hear one ask. "no, never. When she was with Jordan it was different. She didn't show her emotions as much. With Riley she hasn't stopped talking about her. She won't stop looking at her. Did you see her last night? She couldn't take her eyes off Riley. Riley seems good for her but I don't want leah to get hurt so I need to talk to Riley. Find out if she wants the same as leah." the other replies. I'm happy they think leah is happy with me but I'm worried for the conversation I have to have. I don't know what me and leah are or what leah wants. I don't know what I want I don't want to get hurt either or hurt leah. I was too busy eavesdropping I didn't realise my head is still on leahs chest and is holding me in her arms. My arm is around her waist but my hand is on her breast. Shit! I don't know what to do. I didn't mean it. If I move it she'll know its there. If I don't move it she'll wake up and feel it. Before I can come up with a plan leahs eyes open and look down at me. I panic and shut my eyes closed hoping she didn't see. "nice try! I know youre awake!" her chest rises as she laughs. I smile back and open my eyes. "guilty" I reply innocently. "yeah not the only thing you're guilty of. You know if you wanted to feel my boobs you could've asked." shes teasing me I can see her stupid smug grin. "sorr.." leah presses her lips against mine. "what have i told you about apologising" she says pulling away from my lips making me whimper. I give her a look. "don't say it" she says knowing I was about to apologise again. "kinda wanna say it" I smile back. Leah rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek. "everytime you apologise I won't kiss your lips for 10 minutes." I am shocked. As if she could go 10 minutes without kissing me. Fine leah. Challenge accepted. "okay, deal, but everytime you do kiss me after I apologise you have to kiss more than just my lips" I flirt back. Come on Williamson. Show me what you've got! She stares at me, I can already see her picturing where she wants to kiss. "how about my boobs? Bet you'd like to kiss there! Oh, or my thighs, did I ever tell you just how sensitive my thighs are?" I tease some more. I can see leah getting flustered. She puts her hand through her hair and closes her eyes. Before she can say anything the door opens.

" hey weve made you breakfast to say sorry for last night and as a thank you. Wanna come eat with us?" beth replies. She's a lot quieter this morning than she was last night. I laugh and move myself off leah. "you're too sweet. I'd love some breakfast." I get out of bed and remember I am in leahs clothes. Beth looks at me, her eyes slightly widen and I think she was looking at my chest but she quickly looked away. "see you soon" she exits the room quickly.

Leah p.o.v

Did she just.. Did Beth just stare at Riley. I swear her eyes were on rileys boobs. My riley. What the fuck! Was she just shocked. Does she like riley. I mean riley looks so good but Beth knows I like her. I need to talk to Beth.

"you ready le?" riley is waiting at the door for me. "yeah sorry, coming." we go to the kitchen and riley takes a seat. She's still only In my shorts and t shirt. I don't blame Beth for drooling over Riley. She looks so good. But she's still mine.

"this is so good guys, thank you so much" riley says. She looks so happy right now. I wonder when the last time she ate breakfast with other people was, she's not mentioned friends or people she knows down here. She only talks about work. I'll talk to her later, surely she has lots of friends, she's perfect.

We chat for a bit and finish up breakfast. "riley can I have a word?" my head snaps up. Why does Beth want to talk to riley. What is happening right now. I am panicking. I don't think Beth would do anything but why does she want to talk to riley. Riley looks worried but agrees to the chat and they go into the livingroom. I consider trying to listen in but Viv sees my worried expression and laughs. "what's up with you?" I try to hide my thoughts. "nothing, what's up with you?" yeah okay leah, not your smoothest but let's roll with it, shes maybe not noticed. "really leah, you're so obvious. You want to know what Beth is talking to riley about." she states whilst laughing at me. Okay yeah I got caught. "do you know what they're talking about?" Viv nodes but pretends to zip her lips. "it's nothing bad but it's private leah. I'm sure if they want you to know, youll know" Viv sips her tea and smiles. Asshole.