Chapter 37

Riley p.o.v

My song 'say you love me' was supposed to be released on Friday but I have decided to hold off and create something a little different. Thankfully the people I've asked to join in has kindly accepted. So it is now being released tomorrow. If this goes well it'll be amazing. Tonight, I am singing it for the first time. Megan has organised a venue with all the arsenal squad, leah has no idea and neither does any of the girls know what is going to happen. I really hope this goes well.

Leah and I decide to get ready at seperate homes and meet there. It's actually really helpful because I can get there early and set it all up. So I get ready, apply some makeup and I put on a nice army green playsuit. I get to the venue and get everything organised. I feel the nerves but I'm so excited for this.

"that's everything set up for you now miss Cooper." the manager says to me. "oh please call me Riley and thank you so much for all your help." he smiles at me and leaves just as people start to arrive. The first being jordan, Katie and Ruesha, I chat to them all for a while but I don't give off any information on what's going on. "oh here comes leah." Katie says looking behind me, I turn around and eye up my beautiful girl. Wow. She looks so fucking gorgeous. "hey beautiful." I say as she kisses my cheek. "was about to say the same to you. You look stunning baby." I can hear sick noises behind us coming from Jordan and Ruesha, I turn to them and stick my finger up playfully. "do you want a drink?" leah asks me. "yes please, I can't stop shaking." the nerves are really taking over. Leah pulls me in for a hug and gives me words of encouragement before getting us a drink.

As everyone is now here I know it's time to do it. I walk to the stage and speak into the microphone. "hello everyone, thank you for coming, I know it was short notice but anyone that knows me, knows I'm impulsive and when I get something in my head I don't give up on it. So, tonight I will be performing my latest single for you all before it is released tomorrow. This song is called 'say you love me' I hope you like it." I begin the song and look at leah the entire time. I can see her listening intently to the words. As the song kicks in I know the surprise is coming up. My eyes don't leave leahs as the curtain behind me opens. Revealing all of the arsenal girls families. The minute they are revealed they begin to sing with me. Behind them is a slideshow with photos of all of the arsenal girls and their partners or family members, I made sure to include the whole squad. As this song is a love song I wanted to make sure everyone felt loved and included. I can see the girls faces are shocked but they all look so happy and cheer their family on. Leah stands proudly watching as her mum, dad and brother all sing.

At the end of the song a message comes up on the slideshow and the families behind me move to the side so everyone can read it. "tonight is all about showing love to the ones we care for most. Thank you all for being here to share this night. Your wonderful family members will be in the official song when it is released tomorrow. Its especially special to myself as I would like to ask the most important person to me a question i have been dying to ask for weeks..." the slide then changes to photos of myself and leah. I begin to speak into the microphone. "leah Williamson, the women that stole my heart in Starbucks, the women that picks me up whenever I am down, the women that saved me and showed me what love is supposed to feel like. You gave me all of this, you gave me a family. I don't want to spend another day where you aren't officially mine. So miss Williamson, do you fancy being my forever again and becoming my girlfriend?" as I stop speaking I can feel every part of me shake, I am so nervous and to do this with everyone here adds more pressure. Leah already has tears streaming down her face that she quickly tries to hide. All eyes are on her as she nods and screams. "YES!" everyone cheers and claps. Oh thank god. That was the scariest thing I've ever done. Leah comes over to me and wraps her arms around me. "I love you so much Riley. I can't believe you did all this." she says into my neck. "I needed you to be mine again, I needed you to know I was always yours, we just needed a bit of time to make sure we didn't go through what we did before. I can't lose you leah so please, no matter what happens in our lives, we stick together. It's us against the world." I say still holding tightly onto leah as if I'm scared to let go. "it's us against the world baby." leah whispers back.