Festival Crash

...

Shinsou was kicked straight to the chest, and despite putting his arms up in an attempt to block he failed and flew back.

He flew so hard back that he found himself right out of bounds, he hadn't been standing that far from it from the start.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS THE FIRST ROUND!"
Present mic shouted.

Midoriya looked down at Shinsou who stared at him in pure shock.
He smiled and walked away, the next round was to begin soon.

"He had a horrible plan from the start, he failed to consider the fact I wouldn't talk or answer his question.
He had no back up plan in preparation of that and decided to rely entirely on his quirk.

He was too easy of an opponent."
Midoriya thought to himself, having read his mind.
He walked back up to the stands and watched the other rounds progress exactly how he assumed they would.

"Todoroki is my next opponent.
Seeing as how he destroyed sero with that ice wall, he likely depleaded half his energy.
That wasn't smart or logical.

What did sero do to make him that mad...?

Regardless, my plan should work well."
Midoriya sighed, taking a big sip from a drink he has bought.
"The bombs are all set to go off soon.
Once the winners stand on the podium and all might shows up my recording will go off.
And once that recording finishes, the bombs will all go off at once.

The blast will be big enough to effect everyone here, but I should be far enough on the podiums that I'm not too effected by the blast.

At the very minimum, 400 people should die.
And at the maximum, 800-900 people.

It depends on how well those bombs do."
He mentally grinned, knowing of the event that was soon to unfold.

"And the first wave of fights are done!"
Present mic announced as Bakugo won.
"Katsuki Bakugo proceeds to the next round!"

"Expected."

Midoriya got down and walked over to the waiting room, he could see Todoroki coldly leaning against the wall.
He didn't care enough to start a conversation so he went over to his side of the door to wait for the announcer to call them out.

"And we now begin the second wave!
Our first contestants-!
Izuku Midoriya from class 1-A!!
And
Shoto Todoroki also from class 1-A!!"
Present mic shouted, the both of them walked out into the battle ground.
Midoriya read Todoroki's mind, having seen him with his other set of eyes.

One of Midoriya's eyes turned gray underneath the green eye colored contact.
No one noticed, obviously.

"BEGIN!"

Todoroki sent out a barrage of ice, hoping to capture Midoriya and move on with the round.
However, Midoriya knew what patterns he was going to follow so he knew exactly how to avoid all of them.

He dodged and charged straight for Todoroki, flying towards him.
"He's going to try to strike my chest, so I'll block and ice his leg"
Todoroki thought to himself, Midoriya heard the thoughts.

Once close enough, he pretended to aim for his chest but he swooped upwards and actually struck his head.
Todoroki ended up biting his tongue, his head slammed on the ground below, jaw first.

The kick was strong enough to knock todoroki out entirely, the knock out only lasted a minute but that minute earned Midoriya his rightful win.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA PROGRESSES TO THE NEXT ROUND!!"
Present mic shouted.