KAREENA FIGHTING (phase 2)

Flashback:

Karishma singh was sitting in her cabin and was busy with some files then she got a call .. she then picked up the call and answered.

Jai hind madam .. to which she got a reply.. jai hind ks , . Kuch criminals ,jin k hum peeche the ..bhaagkar aap k area me aae hain ..hum force bhejrahe hai tab tak aap unhe pakadiye ..mein unka mobile number aur photos bhejrahi hu , aap location trace kijiye aur waha jaayiye . .. ji madam ks replied.

Present :

Hm was driving the jeep and ks was sitting beside her holding her mobile 📱 and was guiding hm by telling her directions .. they then enterd a deserted place .. ks saw 3 people and once looked at the photo she had .those persons saw the jeep coming and started to run. She said hm to stop the jeep .. then even before the jeep was completely stopped she jumped out from the jeep and started chasing them..then hm also came out of the jeep and started running behind ks .

Then ks caught 2 of the criminals with her hands and pushed them on the ground.. and throwed her baton , which hit another criminal and he had fallen down .. and then they attacked ks . And ks started fighting with them..

Then hm also came and saw ks was alone fighting with them . Then one of the criminals had hit ks hardly on her stomach and she had fell down.. and again he was about to hit her with stick on her head but this time hm came and saved her and hm gave her hand to ks to help her to getup but ks was not giving her hand to hm.. hm said to her madam sir haath dijiye , haath dijiye karisma madam.. then ks after thinking for a while ...gave her hand to hm and stood .. and they both together started fighting.. and soon they knocked down those criminals . But one of them again tried to attack hm with knife and this time ks directly held the knife from it's sharp side and kicked him .

And then the force came and arrested them and went away ...

How was the fighting? Was it ok? Or did i exaggerated it??

Hm saw that ks hand was bleeding.. and said .. madamsir aapka haath ko bahut choot lagi hai immediately firstaid kaarna hoga. And ks being ks replied.. koi zarurat nahi hai..., chaliye ,thane chalte hai . And with this she went and sat inside the jeep.. hm was shocked with this behaviour of ks .. and said to herself kyaa hai yeh karishma madam(karishma madam ka short km,)
Mein bhi first aid kar kar hi rahungi ab.

Hm went and took the first aid from the jeep . and stood near the jeep door and was speaking to ks from the window by holding first aid box.

Madamsir aapko first aid ki zarurat hai bahar aaiye.. ks replied.. hm yeh sab band kijiye aur jeep start kariye .. hum thik hai .. madam aap aise kaise thik hai khoon bohot bahraha hai.. hum kardenge first aid .. now ks got angry and shouted jeep start kijiye hm that's an order..

But hm ignored her anger and said nahi .. madamsir... Aap ek ka....

Now ks's was out of control and shouted yeh kya battamizi hai and with this she pushed and opened the door soo hardly that, it had hit hm and she fell down on the floor.and her elbow was hurt badly.. and she was wincing in pain.. and by seeing this ks anger was at once changed into guilt and she was feeling bad for hm..

Ks: aap .. aap thik toh hai na hm .. er.. im .. im sorry ..
She said this by lifting hm

Hm: haa .. haa madamsir hum thik hai . Lekin aapko first aid ki zarurat hain... plzz hame karne dijiye ..

And hm started removing cotton and bandaid from the box. By seeing this ks was stunned ..

Ks( in mind) : yeh kya .. abhi abhi humne inpar itna gussa Kiya.. neeche gira diye lekin inhe phir bhi hamari fikar ho Rahi hai .

Hm( in mind) : yeh zara shaant lagrahi hai .. jaldi jaldi patti karde haseena ... Issse pehle ki inka bhaukal wapas aae .

And hm started doing first aid .. and ks was still in shock and was amazed by this behaviour of hm.. and till the time hm was doing her band-aid. Ks was looking at hm without even uttering a single word from her mouth.

Hm: hogaya madamsir.. ab chalte hain ..

Ks didn't say a single word and simply went and sat in the jeep .

Hm(in mind): inhe kya hua ? Kahi sar par toh chot nahi laggai 😶.. itni shant kaise hai yeh ?

And hm also went and sat in jeep . And started driving.. All the journey was silent. Hm was continuously thinking about the still and calm behaviour of ks but didn't dare to ask her .. and ks was rewinding the entire scene of how hm did her band-aid and how she pushed and throwed hm .

And then they reached mpt and went inside.

And here in mpt . As soon as they saw ks entering with a band aid on her hand , every one was astonished. And ks directly went. Into her cabin. Then hm entered mpt..

Mp : hm .. yeh madam sir ko kya hua?

Hm: (narrated about fighting) : unhe bohot chot lagi hai

Ss: haaa haaa... Hum sab ko pata hai... unhe choot toh lagte hi rehti hai .. lekin unke haath par band-aid wo kaise??

Hm: yeh kya pagal question hai? Jab chot lagti hai toh Insaan band-aid hi lagata hai ...

Pj: haa .. lekin km nahi lagati ..

Ss: kisne kiya wo band-aid?

Hm: maine kiya band-aid..

Everyone: kyaaaaaaa????? Sachme ?? Kaise ??

Hm: apne in haatho se. She said it while gesturing towards her hands ..

Everyone: aur unhone karne diya?????

Hm: (while stammering) ..haa.. haa.. tabhi ..toh kiya na Maine.. agr wo nahi karne deti .. toh my kaise karpaati?? . offcourse karne diya unhone .

Mp: exactly bolo.. kaise kiya tumne ? Kya kaha unse?

Hm: maine kaha ki my bandaid kardeti hu . Aur kardiya ..

Everyone: 😲😧😮😮😮😯😲😳😳😳😳

Hm: SI HASEENA MALIK hu mei .. mere liye kuch mushkil nahi hai
She said it while lifting her collar.

Mp: aaj jo tumhe kiya hai na hm us k liye yeh toh banta hai .

And everyone saluted hm.