MAYA'S ANGER(phase 2)

Flashback:

After having a conversation with her ammi , hm went to her room and looked at the ⌚ watch and said .. abhi toh 5: 15 hi hue hai , mujhe toh 7 baje jaana hai .. ek 10 min nap 😴 leleti hu... And with this she slept on her bed...

After 2 hrs:

Hm was sleeping 😴 on her stomach and her mobile was continuously ringing.. after sometime she picked her mobile 📱 by lying in the same position and received it without even looking at it.. and then suddenly she got up with a jerk and said ,.. haa .. haaa bus my aarahi hu 2 ...2...me aarahi hu.. and she rushed outside her room took her keys and was about to leave,, then her mother called her and said haseena kaha jaa rahi ho .. to which she replied,,.. haa ammii ek zaroori kaam hai and then she rushed out.. .

Then haseena drove her car 🚗 at fulll speed and reached their in 10 to 15 mins .. it was a very huge building 🏢 . She stopped her car in front of it and by seeing hm a man came running towards her and said good evening madam.... she got down From her car and throwed the keys towards him and said,, park kardena and again ran inside the building..

She ran and stopped infront of a big room .. where a girl of similar age of hm was standing infront of it's door ...

And that girl said to hm ,, aayiye aayiye miss malik, kuch zyaada jaldi nahi aagai aap .. hm replied arusa yaar sarcastic hona band karo aur maya madam kaha hai ??

Character intro arusa: she works for maya jai singh and she shares a very good bond with hm .. arusa and hm are very close to each other..

Arusa: maya madam ne aapka thik 2 minute intezaar kiya phir maine aapko call karne ki koshish ki .. aur aap ne call uthane ki zehmat nahi ki .. aur phir maya madam ne unki abc builders k saath meeting arrange kardene k liye kaha .. aur ab meeting chalrahi hai unki ...

Hm: ek nap liya tha maine ...ussi k chakkar me late hogai mujhe .. 🙁😕

Arusa : very good 👍 .. ab is meeting k khatam hone k baad .. aapki meeting hongi unse ..

Hm: bohot gusse me thi kya madam?

Arusa: nahi nahi... Bilkul gusse me nahi thi ..

Hm: achaa😀???

Arusa: infact ,bohot khushi hue thi unhe aap k time par nahi aane se ..🤣🤣🤣

Hm: buss karo yaar .. tumhe mazaak soojraha hai .. meri jaan nikalrahi hai idhar ..

Arusa: toh yeh sab tumahare so called nap lene se pehle soonchna chahiye tha ..poore 20 min late ho tum .. tumhara toh khuda hi hafiz hai ab ..

And again arusa was standing near the door waiting for the meeting to end.. and hm was continuously moving to and fro infront of the room.. and she was very much scared...and was thinking something..

Hm( in mind) :ab kya hoga mera?? 😫.. kya zaroorat thi soone ki ... Aaahhh ..pagal hai haseena tu .. yaa khuda bachalena mujhe maya madam se .. bus inka hitler roop bahar na aae .. ..

And arusa was standing and laughing silently by seeing hm's condition..

Hm: kaisi dost ho tum .. tumhe hasi aarahi hai ..

Arusa: 🤣🤣 kya karu control nahi horahi hai.. matlab SI HASEENA MALIK ko is halat me dekhkar koi bhi hasdega.. ..

Then arusa got a call.. and said jii madam .. and went inside the cabin and then a group of people left the cabin and arusa came out..