MURDERS (phase 5)

Late night

It was forest area completely filled with trees . 5 police officers were being badly beaten , there whole body was filled with bruises ..

A car was standing nearby , whose door was opened .. and maya was sitting there while one of her legs was outside the car and was watching them getting beaten...

Her eyes were puffy and red filled with rage enough to scare anyone...

Then arusa strolled towards her .. and stood in front of her with her hands at the back, and first gulped saliva, gathered courage and then spoke
"madam unlog ko us officer ka name nahi pata hai .... In fact inlog ne ek doosre ke faces bhi abhi dekhe hain... Mission par yeh log ko doosre names diye gaye the aur wolog usi names se ek doosre ko jaante hain... "

Maya still looking at them getting beaten said with gritted teeth
"papa ki death ko itne time hogaya lekin abtak unke qatil zinda ghoom rahe hai..... "

Then she got up and grabbed arusa by her collar and roared "dil toh chah raha hai ki yahi par tum sab ki jaan lelu.... Kisi kaam ke nahi ho tumlog ..."

Then she pushed arusa and went near the officers..

Maya ordered the men who were beating them " bus karo"

Then they immediately stopped beating..

Then she pointed the gun towards them and shot all the five of them one by one to their death, Due to which their blood fell on maya.
And after killing them she said while pointing to their dead bodies "clear this shit.... , aur mujhe us 6th officer ka naam kisi bhi qeemat par chahiye .... Kaise bhi karke mlm karo warna jo inka haal hua hai wahi tumsabka hoga ... She said it while pointed the gun at all her men...

Then she went and sat inside her car and arusa closed the door ... Then arusa sat on the driving seat...

Checkpoint:

hm and some other constables were present at the checkpoint...

Car 🚗:

Maya looked outside and frowned "yeh aage itni cars kyu rukhkar hai??"

Arusa : madam aage checkpoint hai... Lekin hasu ki duty hai iswaqt waha par ....

Maya : thik hai...

Then it was the turn for maya's car to be checked...

as hm was busy checking other cars ...some constable knocked on the window where maya was sitting...but no response... Maya didn't open it ..

Constable yelped " aree sunaai nahi deraha hai kya... Checkpoint hai .. bahar aao.."
As it was night the constable was unable see clearly inside the car...

Then hm approached and asked. "kya hua hai?"

C: madam yeh log bahar nahi aarahe hai...

Then hm came forward and saw maya and arusa inside the car..

Hm said to the constable " aaa... Tum jao mein dekhlungi... Jaakar doosri cars check karo... "

Then maya lowered the glass and then hm was shocked 😳 to see as maya was holding a gun and her clothes were having fresh blood stains ...

Hm said worriedly
" madam... ....madam aapko iswaqt yaha aise nahi aana chahiye tha..yeh bohot khatarna...
And before she could complete her sentence maya grabbed hm's collar and pulled hm close to her .. now hm was leaning half inside the car...

Maya said with gritted teeth "mere dimag already bohot kharab hai..apna yeh lecture band karo aur chupchaap aage ka rasta kholo "

Hm stuttered in maya's grip "j... Ji... Madam ,... Sorry... Abhi kholti hu"