D-DAY #2 (MAKING THE TOUGHEST DECISION)(phase 5)

Note : I wanted to portray Maya as a realistic mafia queen, where taking someone's life, whether it's a kid or anyone, is not difficult, its just another day of their job. My story is not just about lost sisters meeting and living happily ever after. Im trying to convey realism and depth. I am trying to show the real, harsh underworld. And as hm is getting struck into more and more into troubles, i want to show , what happens when once you step into it , how it drags u inside and sunk you.

Actually i thought of giving this note after the chapter "The chair🪑" but it slipped my mind.

Anyways enjoy reading.

Maya's anger reached a boiling point that she threw the belt and took out a gun from a drawer and lifted hm by her collar , and now hm was on her knees,in maya's grip.

And maya pointed the gun at hm's forehead and shouted "do you have a death wish ???huhh??do you want to die at my hands haseena malik!?

"SPEAK UPPP!!!"

Then maya pushed the gun deeper into hm's mouth and screamed "why don't you speak"

Hm's body went cold with dread tears of agony flowing from her eyes and she was just looking at maya with a haze of fear and pain.

Maya again roared by shaking hm "I SAID SPEAKKKK UPPPPP DAMMNNN ITTT" and she pushed the gun more and more into hm's mouth almost into her throat in an attempt to bring out the truth almost suffocating hm.

Hm who was in severe pain , knelt still in maya's grip without showing any defiance or even an ioata of resistance.

Then hm closed her eyes, thinking it's the end and a fresh set of tears started streaming down her face.

Then suddenly maya withdrew the gun from hm's mouth and released her And hm fell on the floor on her back writhing in pain and coughing.

Then maya looked down at hm, her eyes blazing with fury, and lifted her leg to deliver a hard blow. And hm closed her eyes preparing herself for it. But at the last moment, she stopped herself and instead kicked a nearby table, shattering it into pieces.

maya yelled in frustration her voice echoed in the room and threw the gun on the floor causing the marble to break . And stormed out of the room.

Here, hm was lying on floor and was continuously coughing.

..................scene change..................

Mpt

Ks's cabin :

Ks's table was completely covered with countless number of files , almost creating many buildings on the table.

And ks was extremely attentive and was going through the files one after the other with some kind of extraordinary dedication.

And suddenly ks's eyes widened as she read something and she for a while kept the file on the table and took the glass from the table and drank it all.

And then by holding the glass in her hand she muttered "how could someone be this merciless"

And nodded her head in disbelief and kept the glass back and again resumed her work.

Then mp entered and saluted ks "jai hind maddamsir"

Ks looked up at her and asked "did you get it?"

"Ji maddamsir " mp replied while handling a pendrive to ks.

And ks took it and was inserting it into the laptop 💻 .