LAGGAII (phase 2)

mansi's name is changed to esha

Then someone said konsa letter??

By listening to that voice both of them got hell 😨 scared... and esha stopped eating chips and atonce got up from the sofa..

Sahie guess kiya maya ki hi voice hai.. ab lagne wali hai dono ki

Maya came towards them and asked konsa letter?

Hm was holding the letter in her hand.

Maya : kya hai yeh?? And she asked hm to give the letter..

Esha murmured to hm nahi nahi mat dena letter, kuch bhi bahana bana dijiye, kehdijiye ki yeh letter aapke department ka hain... Lekin plzzz maya didi ko mat dena yeh..

Hm was simply standing like a statue..

Maya: sunaai nahi deraha hain tumhe haseena?? Letter maanga hai meine .. idhar do wo letter . Maya said sternly..

Then hm atonce gave the letter to maya ..

Then as soon as hm gave the letter Esha kept her hands on her head

Esha(in mind) : nahiiiiiiii.... 😨.. yeh kya kardiya .kya zaroorat thi Letter dene ki... yeh hasu didi ki obediency marwaaygi mujhe.... ab kya hoga.. ..... Papa........haan.....papa ko message karti hu... then she immediately took out her mobile and silently messaged mahipal .

Message: papa aap jaha par bhi ho, jald se jald ghar aaiye , agar aap ko late hui toh mere aur hasu didi dono ke name ke aage late lagjaayga...

Maya read the letter and after reading she was boiling with anger.....

Hm was standing with bowed head and was very much scared...

Maya: kya hai yehh............. ??? Haan ?? Kya hai yeh haseena ... Esha 15 din se college nahi gayi aur tumm.. tum is baat ko cover karrahi ho.. .. jawaab doo.........
She shouted

Hm: ....... Woo..... Madd...

Before hm could say anything maya swung her hand and gave 3 tight slaps , which left handprint on hm's left cheek..

hm got tears in her eyes , but she was controlling herself and was trying not to breakdown...

Maya: ab tumne mujhse baatein chupani bhi shuru kardi??? istarah se bahar ghoomna kitna risky hain pata nahi hai kya tumhe???

Hm: sorr...

And again before hm could even begin her sentence maya gave her one more slap on her right cheek..

Maya: batati hu tumhe... Ruko yahi par... , pehle esha ko toh dekhlu..
Then she started moving towards esha, esha got hell scared and started continuously texting mahipal...

Maya went and first snatched her mobile and throwed it.. it was broken into 2 pieces.. And shouted kaha gayi thi tum college bunk kar ke ?? Bataao mujhe ??.. kahaa jaarahi thi daily?? ....

Then Maya gave one tight slap to esha , her cheek instantly became red..

Esha held her cheek and said while crying 😭😭🥺 sorryy... Plzzz sorryy.. aage se kabhi nahi karungi😭

Then mahipal came inside the house and saw that hm was standing with bowed head tears were flowing from her eyes and handprints were clearly visible on her cheeks... And esha was holding her cheek and was badly crying 😭😭...

By seeing it ,he understood that both of them have done something which made maya angry... And he immediately rushed towards them ..

Maya: esha, mere gussa mat badhaao... Kaha gayi thi tum .. jawaab do mujhe...