HOME FOOD (phase 2)

Mpt:

Hm came to mpt, and directly went to gym room , where ks was still sleeping 😴..
Hm went near ks , touched her forehead, to check fever..

Hm: hmm, thodaa sa hai abhi bi ...

She then rushed towards the table and placed the tablet and a glass of water on the table, and then hastily started arranging the bf on the table, while speaking to herself.

Hm: jaldi kar haseena , ammi se dhulaai ke baad ab aur nahi ho paayga.

Here ks woke up , she was feeling refreshed , it was the most beautiful and peaceful sleep that she ever had. Before this , she hadn't slept this long .. she always used to wakeup before alarm. But today was different, today she was lost in such a deep sleep that she forgot the outside world completely.

Then she saw the time..

Ks(in mind) : mein itni der tak kaise soogai ....aajtak mujhe kabhi itna fresh feel nahi hua... Itni achi neend aajtak nahi aai mujhe ..

Then she looked at hm who was arranging bf on the table and was talking to herself about leaving from there as soon as possible, because she was scared of ks.

Hm: isse pehle ki maddam sir uthe , mujhe yaha se nikalna hoga ... Kal raat ko kuch zyaada hi himmat aagai thi mujhme.. lekin ab darr lagraha hai ..😩.. buss yeh tablet aur breakfast rakh kar nikaljaati hu .

Ks was listening to everything and she was internally laughing .
And she thought to herself..

Ks: matlab, hm ko darr bhi lagta hai mujhse 🤭....

Then ks saw the cloth and also the paper , on which hm noted ks's temp along with time , and this bought a smile on ks's face and simultaneously tears in her eyes.

Ks(in mind): 😳 matlab hm saari raat yahi par thi, mere paas aur mujhe sponging karrahi thi aur yeh temperature note karrahi thi...

Ks was overwhelmed by the care and concern that hm was showing.. because it was the first time she was getting such love and affection from someone. then she wiped her tears and again got back to her strict face..

Then hm arranged everything and turned back to leave, but she found ks standing infront of her with hands crossed and was giving deadly glares to hm.... By seeing it hm widened her eyes and got hell scared 😨..

Hm: aaaa.... Aap uthgai maddamsir???

She said it with her panic-stricken face while stuttering

Then ks looked at the table and asked..

Ks: kya chalraha hai hm??

Hm: woo.. madam sir ,mein aap ke liye bf lekar aai hu..

Then ks sat on the chair and looked at hm and said

Ks: Hmm.. toh ab ?? Serve kijiye hm..

Hm: jii... Jii.. maddam sir.. abhi karti hu..

Then hm served khichidi and soup to ks, and ks started eating..as soon as ks took first bite , she was amazed with its taste , because it was the first time she was eating such tasty food..

Ks:(in mind) 🤤 .. waah...

Ks: kaha se laaya yeh aapne hm ?

Hm: ghar se madam sir .

Ks: aapne banaya ?

Hm: nahi nahi... Madam sir, hamari ammi ne banaya ..

Ks: bohot acha banaya hai aapki ammi ne ..

Ks was eating bf, but was maintaining strict face , and was giving glares to hm ...

By seeing it , hm was getting more and more afraid with every passing minute.

Hm(in mind): .. madam sir bohot gusse me lagrahi hai . madam sir ka bf complete hone se pehle mujhe yaha se nikaljana chahiye..

Hm: ehh... Wo maddam sir , mujhe ek kaam hai , ek case study karna hai , toh mein chalt....

But was cut by ks.

Ks : ek inch bhi apni jagah se mat haliye hm, kahi nahi jaaygi aap .. idhar hi khade rahiye, mujhe bohot zaruri baat karni hai aapse....

Ks said it very strictly, making hm to shake in fear .

Hm(in mind) : 😨.. kya baat karni hai madam sir ko...kuch zyaada hi gusse me lagrahi hai...ab kya hoga mera.. lagta hai aajka din hi kharaab hai mera😩...

Then ks completed eating and looked at hm, who was standing there and was trembling in fear ,and was continuously wringing her hands.

Then ks was about to getup from chair...but was interrupted by hm

Hm: maddam sir.... .. woo..

Ks( sternly) : kya hai hm??

Hm(stammering): woo.. woo aap ki tablet rakhi hai waha , wo khalijiye..

By hearing it ,tears welled up in her eyes ,then by avoiding any eye contact with hm , she took the tablet From the table and thought to herself

Ks(in mind) : haseena malik, darr se kaanp rahi hai lekin meri fikar karna nahi chodrahi hai 🥺....

then by hiding her tears she ate the tablet.. and came and stood infront of hm...

Hm gulped in fear.And was looking down .she was scared to look at ks..

Hm: (in mind): kya hone wala hai ab ?? 😩

Then ks hugged hm very tightly, by seeing it hm was shocked ... Because she wasn't expecting it..

Ks: THANK YOU HASÉENA MALIK..

Hm:( stuttering) : kis liye .. kis liye madam sir???

Ks: for everything... Is bf k liye, is neend ke liye, mera qayaal rakhne ke liye, head massage ke liye, saari raat mere liye jaagne ke liye aur agar sabkuch list karne lagu toh saara din nikaljaayga.. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING HASÉENA MALIK..

All the mpt members were shocked 😲😳 to see it..

Ss : yeh ms hi hai na??

Mp: haan ... Lekin hm ne unhe badal diya hai...

Pj: chalo koi toh hai toh madamsir ko sambhaalsakta hai .. unka qayaal rakhsakta hai... Madamsir ko aise ki ek dost ki zarurat thi, jo aaj unhe milgaya...

First Hm was feeling hesitated and was a bit scared but then she also hugged ks very tightly. Soon Both of them were in a long and bone crushing hug..

How was the part?? Do comment and tell me.. and don't forget to vote.

Target for next part .
50 votes and 20 comments