REUNION (phase 2)

Most awaited part is here

Hm and ks entered singh mansion, ks was amazed by seeing such a big mansion, it was not less than a palace.

Ks: yeh kiska ghar hai hasu?? Ks asked in amazement.

Hm: buss thodi der sabar karo karu sabkuch pata chaljaayga tumhe ..

And both of them went inside...

Hm and ks entered the hall , maya and esha were already there ..
Then Maya and ks looked at each other and by looking at ks,, maya started getting the flashes of little ks wearing a frock , 🧦 socks and playing in the garden... Tears started to flow from maya's eyes .. she identified ks just at the first glance ... Her soul was cheered . She was feeling as if she was paralyzed with happiness.. everything other than ks became blured to her eyes..

And By seeing maya, ks's heartbeat was increased, she was able to hear her hearbeat... an unknown happiness consumed her , she was feeling as her heart will break with joy .. ...She wasn't able to understand why she was buzzing with happiness.

Ks(in mind): yeh kya horaha hain mujhe?? Kon hai yeh?? Aur inhe dekhne ke baad mujhe aisa kyu lagraha hai ki mein inhe jaanti hu...and why the hell im getting the urge to hug her and cry my heart out...
And unknown to her , tears started flowing from her eyes...

Ks touched her tears and said to herself, whtt?? Why im i crying?? What's happening with me??...
What kind of strange feeling is this??..

Then maya strolled towards ks and hugged her..And as soon as she hugged ks ,unknown satisfaction was settled in ks's soul.... krishu escaped from maya's lips.. And by listening to the word "KRISHU" contentment tiptoed into ks's heart... Then ks started to get the same flashes in which a girl was taking care of her , playing with her, dressing her, ..Then ks was no longer able to hold her uncontrollable urge to hug maya , and she atonce hugged maya and asked who are you??? Why im i crying after seeing you?? Why im i feeling as if i have unearthed the greatest joy ? Why did i feel a flush of happiness as you hugged me ?? Why im i getting the urge to hug you?? Then ks broke the hug and shouted answer me ??? Who are you??

Then hm went towards them and said
"karu, she is the one who is in your memories.... she is the one whom you were unable to forget all these years... She is the one , you used to remember in your pain... She is the one, who used to get tensed even if you get pricked by a thorn..

Then ks looked at hm and hm said "she is your elder sister maya jai singh.".

By listing to it ks got down on her knees and started crying..Then maya also got down to her level and held ks's face in her hands and said im your elder sister krishu...
Then ks removed maya's hands and held it in her hands and kissed it and said, are these the hands which used to care for me ? Are these the hand which used to protect me? ............. Then she looked maya in her eyes and said coldly and in a low tone......,.. "And are these the hand which abandoned me??? "

By listening to it maya felt a pain in her heart and even before maya could speak anything ks shouted..meine sooncha tha ki agar kabhi aapse milungi toh kabhi bhi baat nahi karungi, naraaz hojaoungi... Lekin kyu mein khudko, aapse baat karne se nahi rok paarahi hu ?? Kyu mein chahkar bhi naraaz nahi hoparahi hu??? Kyuu????

Maya said while sobbing, "krishu meri jaan ....kyu ki tum mujhse bohot pyaar karti ho... Aur mein bhi tumse bohot pyaar karti hu" .

Ks cried Toh phir kyu itne saal akele chodhdiya mujhe?? Kyu mujhe us jahannam me phek diya ?? Pata hain kitna maara unlog ne mujhe?? Bohot maara , belt se maara , laat maara mujhe , rod se jalaya ,rassi se baand kar rakhte the mujhe , breakfast nahi dete the.. bohot torture kiya 😭😭😭😭✍️

And here our kadak ks started crying like a child and began complaining everything to maya that she went through.

As soon as maya heard that her krishu was tormented, her eyes bled with pain and she asked with trembling lips..."kon krishu kisne... Kisne maara tumhe ?? Kon hai w......."

But was cut by ks

And ks shouted "kyu akele chodhdiya mujhe?? Whyyyy??? Why did you abandoned me??? "

Maya sobbed by touching ks's face with her hand "krishu meri jaan , i can never abandon you.... I can die but i cannot abandon you... I was told that you were dead... "

Ks: How could you believe it😭😭😭😭😭😭??? Didn't your heart even once said that im alive??..........And yes i was dead, i died the day my mother died, because after that no one treated me like a living being... I was treated like a trash... Yess... I was a trash

After listening to it, tears spilt over and flowed down maya's face like a river escaping a dam. and she cried "no don't say that my precious one...... My precious krishu can never be a trash.. you are more precious 💞💕 than the most expensive diamond 💎 on earth. I can burn the whole world for you"..

By listening to it ks hugged maya very tightly and was crying badly ... Both of them were hugging each other and crying... Then "DIDI" escaped ks's lips... ...... By hearing the word "didi" a solemn tear rolled down maya's cheek and It cheered her soul.

And the time was passing but it didn't matter to them ..Both of them were still hugging each other and after sometime maya said "krishu chalo room me chalte hain"

To which ks wrapped her arms around maya more tightly and said nahi , mujhe kahi nahi jaana hain . Yahi rehna hai aapke paas. ...

By listening to it a fresh set of tears started flowing from maya's eyes and she assured "haan krishu mein bhi tumhare saath room me chalrahi hu..tum mere paas hi rahogi... "

Then ks agreed and both of them got up , ks was still holding maya very tightly and then both of them went inside maya's room..

Here hm and esha were completely stunned by seeing the bond that ks and maya holds... They were totally dumbstruck...

Hm : kitna strong bond hai karu aur maya madam ke beech, meine aajtak aisa relation kahin nahi dekha...shayad isiliye karu ko kuch bhi yaad nahi hain lekin maya madam yaad hai...

Esha : kya!?? Sach me ??? Papa ne kaha tha ki us waqt Karu didi ko thikse baat karne bhi nahi aata tha...phir bhi unhe maya didi yaad thi??

Hm: haan .. and she started narrating the memories that karu shared with her...

Maya's room:

Ks was keeping her head on maya's lap and was holding maya's hand . And with other hand maya was sometimes caressing her hair...and sometimes maya was also keeping her head on ks and both of them were crying 😭...

Kaisa laga yeh part?? Is part ko likhne me bohot zyaada mehnat lagi hain, toh plzz comment zaroor karna... Im waiting for your comments..

Target: 100 votes and 50 comments
(Sirf is part ke liye target zyada hain)