AGONY #2

Ks was standing before a massive building, its top adorned with the letters 'S I U' boldly displayed against the sky. The weight of the moment settled in her chest as she gripped something tightly within her hand. Slowly, she unfurled her fingers, revealing the pendrive she held. As her eyes settled on the small device, a surge of emotions flooded through her, and tears welled up, tracing paths down her cheeks.

Ks uttered by looking at the pendrive, while tears rolling down her cheeks
"for others this might be just a small pendrive, but for me it's not less than any nuclear bomb, this tiny device has the potential to ruin everything.
It of course doesn't have sufficient evidence to catch the queen but still,
but it's the gateway to my sister's destruction. " her lips started trembling and her voice quivered the emotion nearly choking her."the sister who loves me more than her own life, the sister who always shelters me under her wings, The sister who gets anxious even over a slight wound of mine, the sister who always takes me in her soothing embrace whenever I'm hurt or in need..........the sister whose presence is a balm to my wounds...........
the sister who wipes away my tears and lends me strength with her unwavering support,......the sister whose presence is my sanctuary in this chaotic world........ And by handling this device to SIU , I'm initiating the potential downfall of my very own sister."

With this she closed her fist,and a fresh set of tears rolled down her cheeks, she then looked up at the sky and muttered " If this marks the conclusion of the new , beautiful and colourful life that i recently began to live , then i should say that my old, dark and colourless life was a thousand times better ."

Finally, by wiping away her tears, she turned her gaze towards the imposing building in front of her .

She lifted her quivering leg and by Summoning every ounce of strength left in her and recalling the shapath she made to protect the rights, life, and property of all citizens without any discrimination and to bring justice to victims she took a resolute step forward.

The weight of the tiny device was over burdening the strong-willed Ks, with each step she was taking the memories of maya taking care of her, cradling ks, in her arms, were flooding her mind , making it more difficult for her to reach her destination.

...............Scene change...............

The room was filled with the haunting echoes of a whip mercilessly lashing haseena, who was hanging lifelessly in air , suspended by unforgiving chains that ruthlessly bound her wrists together. The weighty shackles also captivating her feet, adding to the overwhelming sense of helplessness.

Each lash was causing her battered body to flinch.Her once-white t-shirt now bore a multitude of scars, evidence of the countless lashes she had was enduring..

Barbie upadhyay was standing, in front of hm and was clearly enjoying by seeing hm writhing in pain . Bu spoke with an evil smile on her face "You know, Hm, I was quite worried about how to catch you. What kind of case should I build against you? But look at that, you've actually made it easy for me. You've handed me a damn strong and truthful case on a silver platter. No need for false evidence."

Hm didn't respond to it, Her face was twisted in a grimace of agony, her brows furrowing and her lips trembling, while her body was involuntarily jerking with every strike.

The haunting rhythm continued to play in the background. Blood from Hasu's forehead trickled down onto her eyelids, impairing her vision and adding to the distressing scene.

Amidst the agony, time seemed to blur, taking her to the golden memories that she spent with ammi, eshu, karu , maya. And finally the time travel paused on the day when hm met her elder sister ,
the day when her maya madam for the first time expressed her love for hm. The day hm could never forget . The day when 16 yrs old hm pledged her loyalty to maya and vowed to herself to stand by her side no matter what, even if it meant sacrificing her own life for maya.