TRAFFIC DUTY (phase 2)

Then ks broke the hug, gave hm a radiant smile and left from there...

After sometime:

Ks and hm were controlling traffic as instructed by their senior . Ks's fever was reduced but still she was feeling weak . Hm observed it and went to ks .

Hm: maddam sir, aap kuch der rest karlijiye mein manage karlungi ...

Ks: nahi nahi hm , iski zarurat nahi hai , mein thik hu..

By saying it , ks felt dizzy 😵 and was about to fall , but hm caught her , and forcefully took her and made her sit inside the jeep..

Ks: hm , iski zarurat nahi thi.. aisa hote rehta hai mujhe fever ke baad.. yeh normal hai..

Hm: nahi madamsir, abse yeh sab kuch bilkul bhi normal nahi rahega .. aap idhar hi rahiye , bahar mat nikaliye ...

Ks( sternly): aap mujhe order derahi hai hm??

Hm: ( stuttering) : ...... Nahiii... Bilkul bhi nahi maddam sir..... request karrahi hu...

Ks chuckled by seeing hm getting scared and thought anyhow hm is not going to listen. and said

Ks: Request accepted...

Then ks was resting in the backseat of jeep and hm was controlling traffic.. Then it was lunch time. Hm came inside the jeep, ks smiled after seeing hm and said .

Ks: ab?? Ab kya karna hai mujhe hm?

Hm: 😁😁 aree madam sir aap aise kyu bolrahi hai.. mujhe bohot ajeeb lagraha hai...

By saying it hm removed her lunch box and came and sat beside ks..

Hm: madam sir ab hume lunch karlena chahiye .. ..

Ks only nodded her head in agreement by looking at hm with a beam ...

Then hm started feeding ks and she was also eating.. ks was silently eating the food and she was seeing hm without a blink...and was thinking..

Haseena malik , kitna waqt lagadiya aapne meri life me aane me... Mujhe shayad aise hi kisi ki zaroorat thi..

Then they completed their lunch...

After sometime :

After completing the traffic duty both of them returned to station. Everyone were busy with their work. Ks was in her cabin sitting on her chair, leaned and with headrest was thinking how her life is changing after hm had entered. Here hm was on her desk and was thinking "yeh night duty bhi abhi milne thi😮‍💨. Aaj esha ka birthday hai , party toh attend nahi karpaaugi lekin usse milne toh jaana hoga" and with these thoughts she got up from her chair and went to ks's cabin.
By seeing hm, ks came out of her thoughts, smiled at hm and said

Ks: " kahiye haseena malik"

hm was a bit faltering to ask permission but gathered courage and said

Hm: "madam sir wo aaj night duty hain toh yahi par rukna hoga lekin mujhe ek zaroori kaam hai, kya mein ab kuch der ke liye jaasakti hu? .

Ks was in a very good mood , and after seeing hm she was revived, so as soon as hm completed her sentence, ks said haa kyu nahi.. lekin jaldi wapas aaiye.. Then hm thanked ks and promised she will return soon and saluted ks and left her cabin.

And here all the mpt members were witnessing a new version of ks . She was never this lenient with anyone. But with hm she was completely different....

Kaisi lagrahi hai story? Comments me batana .. And don't forget to vote...

Target 50 votes 20 comments