ATTACK (phase 5)

Mpt:

Ks's jeep stopped in front of mpt and she angrily got down and stormed inside. Only to find barbie upadhyay sitting in her cabin ..

Ks yelled "tumhari himmat bhi kaisi hue yaha par qadam rakhne ki?? "

Bu chuckled "coool... Ks... Mujhe bhi shauk nahi tha itni jaldi yaha par aane ka.. lekin kya karu.. majboori hai.

Ks roared "stop beating around the bush and directly come to the point"

Bu : madhukar reddy ka jo case tum handle karrahi ho.. usme jitne bhi proofs mile hai sab mujhe dedo...

Ks smirked "what on earth is making you think, i will give it to you?"

Bu chuckled and forwarded a mobile to ks and said "yehh... kuch videos hai mere paas ek baar inhe dekhlijiye.. it may change your mind.

Ks looked at the mobile..

Bu said "lijiye lijiye ks . 440 walts ka jhatka lagega aapko.. aapke hasu malik ke kaarname dekhne ke baad..

As soon as ks heard her hasu's name , she lost her temper and directly grabbed bu from her collar and slammed her to the wall and roared .. literally she was roaring, her voice could be Heard even outside the station "you damn.. bitch.. stay away from my hasu... I don't even want my hasu's name on your filthy tongue.."

Bu said while struggling in ks's grip "bus ek baar wo videos dekhlo ks."

Then ks left bu and took the mobile in her hand and smashed it on the wall . It was broken into many pieces..

Bu's jaw was opened by seeing it and she yelled " pagal ho kya tum? Isme proofs the , haseen...

And even before she could complete her sentence ks caught her neck and shouted " i said you not to take my hasu's name ..aur kya laga tumhe ki koi bhi aake hasu ke khilaaf mujhe behkaaiga aur my uski baato me aajaungi?? That's impossible barbie upadhyay... I trust my hasu more than anything in this world... And i will break every mouth that badmouths my hasu. Chahe duniya idhar ki udhar kyu na ho jae lekin meri hasu mujhe kabhi dhoka nahi desakti"

Bu was gasping for air and was tapping her palm on the side table gesturing ks to stop.. but here ks was completely consumed with anger..

By seeing it all the mpt members were stunned .

Cc: madam........rokiye na jaakar maddamsir ko....warna aaj bu marjaaigi..

Ss: misri madam aaphi jaaiye..

Mp : kaash hm yaha hoti.. maddamsir ko rokna hamare bus ka nahi hai .

Ss: lekin hame kuch toh karna hoga..
Then everyone gathered courage and went near ks.
Mp stuttered "maddamsir... Plzz . Rukjaiaiye."

But it didn't had any effect on ks .

Then bu got a paper weight in her hand , she held it and smashed ks's forehead. And the grip was loosened and she immediately came out of ks's hold.. and was breathing heavily and gasping for air..

Ks looked at her with her red eyes and shouted "get out of my sight bu.. isse pehle ki mein tumhari jaan lelu apne yeh jhoote proofs lo aur dafa hojao yaha se.. " and she kicked the phone towards bu.

Bu somehow held herself together and said "bohot mehenga padega ks... Bohot bharosa hai na tumhe apni hasu par .. acha hai .. jisdin yeh bharosa toothega na usdin zaroor dekhungi tumhari shakal... Aaj toh tumne mujhe yaha se nikaldiya.. lekin jab agli dafa hum milenge na usdin tumhari hasu ko ghaseethte hue tumhare saamne se lekar jaaungi aur wo haal karungi na uska tum soonch bhi nahi sakti..