NEW ENTRY (phase 4)

A month after hm joining her job.

Hm was sitting at the tea stall along with ss and was peacefully having her tea ☕..

Then suddenly someone grabbed hm by her collar due to which the hot tea fell on her hand .... And before she could understand what was happening she got a hard punch on her face..

Hm's face turned to other side due to that punch.. .

And the other person once again was about to punch hm but this time hm caught her hand and clenched her fist 👊 and was about to hit the person but she stopped her hand right in front of that person's face..

The other person standing there glared hm and asked " so u are going to hit your senior??"

Then hm lowered her hand ..

Now the other person again held hm's collar and grabbed her close and said with gritted teeth " how dare you .,...... How dare you haseena malik..... Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hue mere case me interfere karne ki ?? Kya samaj rakha hai tumne khudko? And again that person slapped hm with backside of the palm ..

Hm was about to fall but she somehow balanced her self and was trying very hard to control her anger....

Person: abhi ke abhi batao mujhe , kaha hai avinash ?? Warna wo haal karungi na ki tum soonch bhi nahi sakti ...

Hm said with gritted teeth "wahi hai jaha use hona chahiye .... Aur tameez se .... Aap SHO hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki jo chahe karsakti hai..agar ab mujhpar haath uthayaa na toh thik nahi hoga ....

Person raised her eyebrows and said
" achaa!!!! Tum mujhe .... Barbie upadhyay ko dhamki derahi ho?? I will make sure you regret it haseena malik..."

Then she said to her constable " arrest her , she needs to be taught a lesson "

By seeing this chaos , ss immediately phoned ks ...

Hm got shocked and asked" kis jurm me ?"

Bu: apne senior par haaath uthaane ke jurm me ....

Hm widened her eyes and said kyaa!!!!

And bu took the handcuffs and went near hm.. and before she could handcuff hm , hm punched her soo hardly on her face that she fell down and blood startted oozing from her mouth...

By looking at it hm said " state level boxing 🥊 champion 🏆 hu ... Agar ek aur mukka pada na mera toh uth bhi nahi paaegi madam aap...

Bu got angry and she got up and shouted " himmat kaisi hue tumahri mujh par haath uthaane ki??? "

Hm: bina kuch kiye hi aap mujhe arrest karrahi thi, aapko jhoota fir banana padta toh sooncha ki aapki isme madad kardu ...

Now bu was red in rage and she shouted at the top of her voice " Arrestttttt her right nowwwww"..

And before the constable could handcuff hm , ks's jeep stopped right infront of them . And she came near them and saw hm's hand was burnt due to hot tea.. and she rushed towards hm and held her hand and said " hm abhi hospital chalna hoga ,tumhara skin nikalraha hai ... "

Bu intervened and said " abhi nahi ks, abhi toh aapki SI jail me jaaegi uske ke baad eksaath saari marham patti karana ....

Ks glared her and said " mere hote hue toh yeh namumkin hai "

Bu got angry and caught hm's hand and was about to handcuff it ,but ks held bu's hand and asked " kis liye arrest karrahi ho hasu ko?"

Bu smirked 😏 hasu!! Lagta hai bohot dosti hai aapki hm se... Lekin dosti apni jagah , iswaqt yeh ek criminal hai , apne senior par haath uthaya hai isne ...