IS KRISHU ALIVE?? (phase 2)

After a few days of mahipal's death:

Maya was sitting on the bed, esha and hm both were lying by keeping there head on maya's lap, and maya was caressing their hair...

Maya: hasu tum usdin locket ke baare me kuch kehrahi thi...

Hm got up , and took out the locket and showed to maya, and said ji madam, aisa hi ek piece aapke paas bhi hain na.

By seeing the locket tears welled up in maya's eyes her heart leaped with joy and she said yeh kaha se mila tumhe hasu???

Madam yeh karu . ..matlab meri SHO karishma singh ka hai...

By hearing the name" karishma " esha got up with a jerk , her mood was elevated and asked while buzzing with happiness "kya ?? Karishma didi zinda hain??"

By listening to it hm got confused and asked while narrowing her eyes "karishma didi"??? Kya matlab??"

Esha : haan.. meri ek aur behen hain Karishma didi jo mujhse badi hai aur maya didi se choti.. lekin humlog samjrahe the ki wo marchuki hain ..

Hm was bewildered by listening to it..

And here maya was paralyzed with happiness. tears, were rolling from her cheecks and were falling down...

Then maya got down from the bed and opened the drawer and took out the other piece of locket and tried to join both of them, and both the pieces were exactly fitted...
And by seeing it Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks.

Maya asked with a hope kya sach me meri krishu zinda hain???

Hm: haan madam karishma singh zinda hain, aur yeh locket bhi usi ka hai...

By listening to it joy sparkled inside her and she said, i had never felt more alive than this hasu.. ....mujhe abhi krishu se paas lechalo...

Hm: madam ..abhi aap nahi milsakti kyu ki iswaqt karu out of station hain, but i promise as soon as she returns..... you will reunite with her....

Maya asked desperately, kaha hai krishu?? Kab wapas aaigi??

Hm: bus kuch din me aane wali hai ...

Maya knelt down and clenched the locket near her heart and was wailing 😭..

Hm and Esha were unable to see maya crying this badly and they rushed near her ..

Hm: madam kya hua hain?? Aap kyu rorahi hain??
Esha: didi .. plzz mat rooiye na ...

Maya said in between her sobs hasu , eshu... kuch der ke liye mujhe akela chodhdo ...

Hm: lekin madam aapko is haal me kaise akele chodsakte hain???

Then maya kept her hand on hm's face and said hasu bus mein kuch der akele rehna chahti hu ... Eshu ko lekar kuch der ke liye bahar chalejao..

Hm: lekin mada....

But was cut by maya

Maya said softly that's an order hasu ... Kya tum mera order nahi maanogi?

Hm bowed her head and said, naa pehle kabhi aisa hua hain aur na aage kabhi hoga.. aapka har order sar-annkho par madam...

Then maya kissed her forehead and tapped her cheek and said eshu ko lekar jao yaha se ...

Then hm and esha both went from there ...

Flashback:
ks's mother was taking ks from maya's arms but maya not leaving ks and ks was crying and she caught maya's locket in her little hands but her grip was so strong that as her mother pulled her from maya, the locket was broken into 2 peices,where one piece came into ks's hand while the other was still hanging in maya's neck..