CHASING THE QUEEN (phase 5)

MPT :

LOCK-UP :

The lock-up was filled with the sounds of the whips and the screams of the man,As ks had been relentlessly whipping him for half an hour, and he was continuously pleading for mercy. "I...I... Don't know....I don't know any ria madam.... Plzz.... Plzzzz believe me...." he begged, writhing in agony on the floor.

Then,Ks stopped and leaned in close to the man, amd sat on one knee ,her breaths coming in ragged gasps. She grabbed his collar and threatened him, her voice dripping with malice, "Speak up, if you don't want to die at my hands..."

The man groaned in pain, his body shaking with tremors. "I... I'm not lying, madam. I don't know any Ria," he gasped.

Ks wasn't convinced and delivered a stinging slap across his face, his face fell on the other side, and blood started oozing from his mouth "Who do you work for?" she demanded, her eyes blazing with fury.

"The Queen... I work for the Queen," the man replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

Ks's eyes widened ,"The Queen?" she repeated in shock.
Ks had been pursuing the elusive Queen for months, and this man could be the key to finally catching her.
She then circled the man, studying him intently, trying to find any hint of deception then she leaned in close and whispered, her eyes blazing with fierce fury, "Tell me everything you know about the Queen, begin with her name."

The man groaned in pain. "I don't know" and here ks, who was already running out of patience sighed and rubbed her forehead and delivered another jaw breaking punch right on his face , and then she started a rain of punches on his face while yelling "you work for that bitch, and you are telling don't know anything about her, im i looking a fool to you"

Ks pulled him close by his collar and roared "speakkkk uppppp? "

The man winced "..plzzz.. plz beleive me....I have never seen her face..,.., Only , a very few and selected members are allowed to see her face. ....only 2 times she came in front of me, and that too she was wearing a mask"

Ks narrowed her eyes and asked while strengthening her grip "If you don't even see her , then how do you get orders?

The man hesitated, and was staring ks with fear, and ks gave another set of punches and slaps , now the man was at the edge of passing out, ks shouted at the top of her voice"answer mee.."

The man whispered, as fear of Ks was stronger than his loyalty to the Queen, his voice hardly audible "her orders are communicated to us by a woman who is most trusted and loyal to the queen, She's the one who relays the Queen's commands to us and makes sure they are carried out."

"Who is she, what is her name and where can I find her?" Ks demanded, her eyes locked onto the man's.The man winced in pain, but then slowly lifted his gaze to meet Ks and stuttered " A....AR........."

................scene change.................

Delhi :

Connaught Place Police station:
SHO CABIN :

BU was sitting on the chair and was sipping tea.

Hm entered the cabin, and saluted
"jai hind maddamsir, SI Haseena Malik reporting"

As soon as bu's gaze shifted towards hm, her face lit up and she kept the cup on the table and slid the chair in hm's direction and said in astonishment "so you are the new SI.... Haseena Malik??? .... "

And after seeing bu , hm was bewildered, she took a deep breath and tried to compose herself . On the other hand, there was no limit to bu's happiness , BU rose from her seat and approached HM, a wicked grin on her face "matlab bakra khud apne kasaai ke paas chalkar aaya hai "

Bu's teasing comment made Hm feel more irritated. She knew that she needed to maintain her composure , but it was becoming increasingly difficult in Bu's presence.

And bu started laughing 🤣 out loud and was taking support of hm to not to fell down while laughing and she said while controlling her laughter "kyaaa baat hai hm, kyaaaa hiiii baat hai.."
Hm gritted her teeth and tried to maintain a neutral expression.

Just then a constable entered the cabin "maddamsir aap n... "

But was cut by bu "haan.. bus aarahi hu tum jao.. " then she turned to hm and said "abhi jaana hoga hasu malik, kuch zaroori kaam hai , phir milte hai, bohot saari baatein karni hai tumse hasu malik....so till then enjoy your life ....."
and with this bu was about to leave, but stopped and looked at hm, who was standing still trying hard to have patience by seeing the antics of bu.

Hm understood why bu stopped and hm saluted her while maintaining the atmost straight face she could
"jai hind "

Bu raised her eyebrow, still gazing at HM, waiting for something else. When HM didn't say anything, Bu scoffed and said, " kuch aur bhi bhool rahi hai aap hasu malik"
Hm closed her eyes and said with gritted teeth " maddamsir.... Jai hind maddamsir" Bu smiled again, satisfied, and left the cabin.

As soon as she left , hm banged her fist on the wall and yelled in frustration "buss.. busss.. yehi rehgaya tha.. is do kaudi ki officer ko salute karna..."

...............................

Tohhh kaisa laga???