RIA'S ENTRY (phase 5)

Ks was sitting on the 💺, a 💻 was placed on her table and hm was giving presentation about a case. Both of them were indulged in the case. Just then they got distracted when they heard a few voices from outside.

Due to which ks got frustrated and growled " whattt the helllll... I ordered everyone not to make any noise... Who is it.... Who dared to disobey me .. " and with this she angrily got up and came outside the cabin , hm followed her.

Hm was murmuring while coming out "Pata nahi ab kiski shaamat aai hai... Chup chaap apna kaam nahi karsakte kya yeh log "

A girl was standing in the middle of mpt and was badly wailing. Pj and others were trying to calm her but she wasn't listening and was continuously crying.

Ks yelled " what's happening here ??

Mp stammered "maddd... Madam...wo yeh ladki . Humne kaha... Bhi......

The girl turned towards ks and as soon as she saw the girl crying, her anger disappeared in a second.

Ks said in low tone ".....ria"

Then ria looked at ks and "Karishma didi" escaped her lips .....

Then she ran towards ks and hugged her ... Ks also took ria in her embrace..

Ks said politely "ria !!?? Riya kya hua hai? "..

Ria cried by holding ks very tightly "didi.... Didi.. mummy papa pata nahi kaha hai??? Meine unhe harr jagah dhoondha lekin kahin nahi mile.... "

As soon as hm heard it her eyes were widened and got extremely tensed and started sweating
Hm pov :nahi..nahi.... Yeh aaqir kya horaha hai.. yeh riya.. toh karu ki cousin hai..... Karu ke uncle aunty ko toh maya madam dhoondhrahi thi aur ab wo missing hai.. iska sirf ek hi matlab hossaka hai , wolog marchuke hai...

Then they broke the hug and ks looked at her and said "kya??? Mujhe poori baat bataao riya?"

Ria was still crying..

Ks wiped her tears and made her to 🪑 sit and gave a glass of water...

But , Ria was looking very weak...
Ks asked worriedly "tum itni weak kyu lagrahi ho?? Tumne kuch khaya??

Ria : nahi....

Ks asked worriedly "kabse nahi khaaya tumne?"

Ria: pata nahi...

Ks nodded her head sideways "kya haal banaliya yaar apna " and again engulfed her ...

And looked at hm and said "hasu...mein kuch der me aati hu.. tabtak thane ka dhyaan rakhna .

Hm: jii.. maddamsir mein dekhlungi .

Then ks left from there by taking ria..

Mp: hm.. wo ladki ko maddamsir kaise jaanti hai?

Hm said in a low tone "wo cousin hai maddamsir ki.."

Ss: lekin madam aapko kya hua hai?? Aap us ladki ko dekhne ke baad se itna dull kyu hogai hain?

Hm gasped "kuch nahi." And hm left from there.

Restaurant:

Ks was feeding ria with her hands

ks said worriedly "kya halat banali hai tumne apni .. kitni weak hogai ho... "

Ria said with teary eyes "didi... Mein aapko bata nahi sakti... Aapko dekhkar mujhe kitni khushi horahi hai... Meine aapko bohot miss kiya didi.... Ab plzz mere saath rahiye...mujhe bohot akele mehsoos horaha hai ,.... Bohot darr lagraha hai...